Vacation

It's that time of year again. Christmas. And your family decided to spend the Christmas break with your grandparents in Germany. Of course it would be boring since you have other things to do like going to hang out with your girlfriends or going to new year parties, but grandparents? Yuck. There just old fleabags that fucked so hard that they created your parents. So much for making love.

But you have no choice but to go with them this Christmas with your annoying little sister...

After you left the airport with your family, you met your grandparents who were waiting patiently for your arrival. After the car ride and the grand tour of nature in Germany, you finally arrived in their humble of home. Inside the house was a living room with the decorated Christmas tree and the fireplace, two bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom. Your house was bigger than this crap since your parents are rich, but you sighed and only sit down on the couch. It's Christmas Eve tonight and you overheard the grown ups talking. Something about a goat carrying sticks. Must be the goats from the farm in the backyard.

After eveyone was asleep that night, you decided to be wide awake, sneaking down the stairs to look at the perfectly lined presents under the Christmas tree. You begin to sit down and started unwrapping the presents, maybe if you get to see them tomight, you'll get started on charging your new phone by the time you get back home. Suddenly you heard something that was coming behind you, you turned around only to see a furry beast before you.

He is hairy, brown or black, you couldn't what color he is with the Christmas lights. He also has the horns of a goat. His long, pointed tongue lolls out of his mouth, almost as if he's licking his own lips. You could see that his wrists used to be chained, and his giant hands holding a bundle of sticks. His goat-like hooves on the wooden floor, how the hell did he get here? If he snuck up on you, you could have heard his hooves clacking on the wooden floor of the living room. You couldn't believe your eyes. What was his name? You thought your grandfather had spoken about his cramps. Cramps...kramps..Krampus?

(WARNING NEXT CHAPTERS THE LEMONS. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SOUR, GET OUT OF HERE ALONG WITH YOUR INNOCENCE)