Chapter 9: So the battle begins

(Hey Minna

So sorry for the slow update but next week I will be a lot more active because it's school holidays WHOOP {for me that is}

There is a picture on the side on how the EEEEVIL master mind looks except he has a scar on his face and can look a little bit scarier :P

I also dedicate this chapter to RonjaOvesen for she/he asked me to update ages ago and I said I would but school got in the way so THANK YOU for being paitient and for reading this far :)

Enjoy and read)

??? POV

This girl has enough nightmares for me to controll her for life and her celestrial magic can come in handy, just another day or two and her mind will be mine. The only thing in my way is that stupid Dragonslayer, he never leaves her side but as soon as I controll her mind there won't be a dragonslayer around to protect her.

Natsu's POV

It's been a couple of hours since I went to Lucy's and I am now at the guild, a few more people were beside her bed now and I soon joined them, they all gave me a sympethetic look but they didn't have to, I mean we are all friends with Lucy but something inside me lights up when i'm around her...maybe it's just me, I don't know but Lucy ended up whispering something I haven't heard her say in a few days.

"Natsu..."

the very few guild members that were in the room looked at me and that's when I felt something cold but warm rush down my cheek. I then felt Erza's hand go near my face...she gently put her finger near my eye...I have never seen this side of Erza before and I am not sure if I should be afriad of it or not but I realised she wiped away...a tear, my tears...she was about to say something but I didn't want to hear it so I walked out of the infirmary!

Why am I so affected by this, I just don't understand...another walk shouldn't hurt but this time I'll go alone, I don't want anyone seeing me like this, it hurts...my chest hurts, the thought of Lucy never waking up is like getting stabbed multible times, not that I know what it feels like.

Erza POV

Natsu walked out the door and I could hear the guild door's open and shut too...he must really care about Lucy...he's too dense to realise it but we are all worried about her, she hasn't woken up in about 4 days and we have no idea what that man wants to do with her but he did say something about controlling her mind.

"I'm going to speak to Makarov you all keep an eye on Lucy" I said to Gray, Wendy, Levy and some of the others that were in there.

They all nodded and I headed up stairs to the master's office, I have to talk to him about something, something i'm not quite sure about. I knocked on Makarov's door and he instantly says

"Come in"

So I did and he was sitting at his desk, deep in thought.

"Erza...what is it?"

"Evening Master Makarov...it's concerns Lucy-"

Master Makarov got out of his desk and walked up to me