Chapter 14: Later Time

Jusitn had been staying with Preston for over a month now, each day proved to be different, as Preston would find a new way to brainwash the poor boy. the bugs in his mind twisting and bending him to do whatever his lover wanted. But, inspite of all that, Justin was still very happy with Preston. It was a simple and fun life. And he hadn't bother to ask about the Anti's, he didn't feel the need to. He was happy here, with Preston.

It was on a day like this Justin would sleep next to Preston, the other petted his hair and quietly reading on this day off. For a while, while plans were drawn to save the commander, Preston had also been working on a way to turn Justin fully.

'So how do you do this, once the bugs are taken out?' Preston asked Virus, who sighed.

'He will likely be scared, but with a quick movement he won't be able to fight it.' Virus hummed, 'All and all it will work if your willing to go through with it.' he told Preston.

The other nodded slowly as he smiled at how soft Justin's hair was, 'He'll be mine....'

'Forever and always, but that depends do you first want to take him off the bugs then turn him, or keep in his new programming the bugs that make him yours?' Virus asked.

Preston hummed, he wasn't sure, while he'd want Justin like this, his little kitten forever. He'd also like to know who Justin really was and get him to love him. 

'Could we wean him from the bugs? Slowly at first until his mind still thinks he likes me even off the bugs?' Preston suggested, Virus thought about this.

'That could work, plus his anti would adapt to it better?' Virus smirked at the Anti that was also nuzzling into his chest. His blue wires wrapped around the Anti's red ones as he played with his hair and wires. Anti giggled cutely as he smiled at Virus.

Preston smiled at the thought, his own Hacker. Which Justin as a Hacker he could save the old commander and his virus. A hacker could do most of anything, and plus Preston might be able to get back old comrades. It all sounded like a good plan, but.... He didn't know if he could force that upon his little Anti spy. He looked at the sleeping boy and frowned, could he really force Justin to love him to be a Hacker?

'It's easy to do, and over time he'll learn to love it....' Virus told him.

Preston hummed, the cons would be Justin's trust would be harder to get. But if they did wean him from the bugs it'd make this easier. But still hard to win over his special Anti. Yet, if they were to be then he'd have not chose to keep Justin all those days ago.

Slowly he nodded to Virus, 'Alright... We'll do it...' Virus cheered. Preston just looked at Jusitn and sighed softly petting him again and going back to his book. A tragic love story, he hoped his didn't turn out like this books ending did... Preston sighed again and marked his page with the dark blue and light blue bookmark. Placing it on the table and turned off the lights. Snuggling against Justin and taking in the scent of lavender in the boys hair.

Closing his eyes, Preston smiled as he went to sleep.

He just hoped now he did the right thing for himself and his team, but mostly for Justin .