thirty two.

HUNTRESS.
032. | ❛ someone's worst nightmare.

The team rushed to save Crystal's life with Gideon giving her every medicine on the planet to keep her alive. Throughout the whole crazy operation, Leonard kept himself at Crystal's side the whole time not letting go of her hand. The monitors beeped like mad every 5 minutes due to Crystal's instability. But Leonard knew that Crystal would fight like the Huntress she was. He must have fallen asleep due to the fact that the monitors weren't beeping anymore.

"Mr. Snart," Rip spoke waking him up with a slight groan

"We need you"

"You don't need me, Crystal needs me."

"Trust me Mr. Snart, this concerns Crystal." Rip held a serious expression that concerned Snart

The whole team stood around the table, looking at the screen down below. When Snart walked in everybody looked at him with an uneasy expression. He got closer to the screen seeing a glimpse of Crystal.

"Gideon, play the video."

The screen played the video of Crystal who had a couple of years in her eyes, and Leonard had a clump in his throat trying to cry at the sight of his fiancé holding on for dear life.

"Hey guys, kind of awkward to talk to you guys like this but then again we've encountered more awkward thing than this. So if you're watching this-" Crystal interrupted herself coughing into her hand resulting in blood coming out.

"If you're watching this than in either dead or holding on for dear life." Crystal laughed at what she was saying before continuing,"When we abducted our younger selves, it resulted in mine not competing it's fate. Abducting my younger self resulted in me not completing the Harvest. Not completing it has affected me in present day and I've been trying so hard to hide it from everyone including Leonard. My magic is quite literally destroying me from the inside out. I made you promise that you wouldn't tell but then again, I'm sorry Leonard. I took a vial of vampires blood. Since none of you are from the supernatural world you won't understand. Vampires blood can heal any injuries internal or external. Drinking this, healed the magic that was trying to get out. But here comes the worst part, even though it comes with special healing abilities it comes with a downside. Dying with this blood in your veins turns you into them. Being a witch it takes away my powers. So if I died then I'm not really dead, I'm waking up as someone's worst nightmare."

Leonard's eyes widen as he quickly made his way back to MedBay with Rip following close behind.

He stood at the side of her bed looking at her watching her skin coming back. In a second, a gasp erupts from Crystal causing them all to jump a little back.

"What the hell just happened?"

Crystal removed the wiring from her body getting reassembled from her death.

"Are you alright?" Leonard cupped her face with her nudging his hands away from her.

"I'm fine, I just need to feed." Crystal said

"Feed?" Rip questioned

"Stop speaking so loud," Crystal held her hands or their ears trying to keep the noise out.

"Feed on blood, human blood." Crystal said trying to find where it was hidden.

"If I don't feed this is just going to get worse. Where the hell is the damn blood?" Crystal said flipping the table, causing things to clatter on the floor.

"Gideon, please administer blood to Ms. Pierce."

Gideon directed Crystal to the blood to which she drank to the very last drop, wiping her lips to full satisfaction.

"Do you want to explain anything to anybody?" Leonard asked with Crystal sighing

"In this moment, probably not." Crystal refused standing down with Leonard glaring at her.

"Do you have any idea what I've been through in the last 24 hours? I lost you. I thought you were dead and here you are before me alive but not really alive because your a vampire!"

"I don't feel like fighting with you." Crystal tried to make her way around him, which just angered him even more, grabbing her hand and pushing her against the wall.

"Well, I want to fight because I want to figure out what the hell is wrong with you." He hissed

"Let me go," Crystal calmly asked

"Not till you tell me what's going on"

"I died, okay? Coming back as a vampire isn't exactly exciting. I have increase senses. My feelings are amplified. I have the ability to heal and I have a bloodlust that I'm going to live with for the rest of my life. But it's even more messed up than that because guess what? Vampires.. can't... procreate." She said causing Leonard to let go of her

"That's what I hate about being here right now, I can't have a family, our future isn't going to go forward because I'm going to hold us back." Crystal exclaimed at him

"That doesn't matter to me. You're here, and I don't want to let you die another time." Leonard got closer to her but she got further away with each step.

"Don't get closer because.. I can hear your heartbeat and its pumping very fast. And all I want is to rip it out and drink the blood out of your system."

Leonard didn't care and got closer to her once again, "You wouldn't do that to me because I know that you have self control over something like this and right now all I want to do is kiss you." he said cupping her cheeks and placing them firmly on hers, knowing that it wasn't a goodbye kiss.

"You'll get through this, we'll get through this. Together." Leonard rested his forehead against Crystal's, who tried her hardest not to vamp out.

"Just focus on me" he said calming her down to where her breathing matched with his.

Crystal started to lose herself, breaking down uncontrollably falling into Leonard's arms once more.

"I don't want to be this, I can't- this is too much."

"Nothing is too much, you're a fighter and you're brave and strong and besides all of that you're a Huntress. And a Huntress doesn't back down from a challenge."