Love My Big Brother

(Look at that cute little motherfucker! He looks so happy! Alright, second update today cause' the last one was kinda short. Enjoy loves.)

(Vinny's P.O.V)

It's been so long since someone else gave me this type of... Attention. I'm not surprised I came so quickly, I am a bit embarrassed though and incredibly uncomfortable. I whimpered and kicked my legs.  "S'matter, is bubby uncomfortable now?"

"M'hm..."

"Want big brother to take your pants off?"

"Yeah, an' my boxers too?" Ghost smiled at me saying.

"Of course bubby." Ghost lifted me off him and laid me back on the other side of the couch. He unzipped and unbuttoned my pants. He pulled them off and tossed them aside. He went to take off my boxers but my cum had made them stick to my skin. I let out a little whine as he pulled the fabric from my skin. "Ouchi... Hurts Ghost."

"Oh I know honey, I promise to kiss it better for you..." Ghost smirked at me as he finally took the the sticky cloth from my legs.  My cock was still hard and I was feeling extra needy. I watched as Ghost lowered his head between my legs . He took my cock into his mouth and swallowed me whole. His lips brushed my waist as he licked away all of my left over cum. He bobbed his head and rubbed his tongue over my snake vein. "G-Ghostie.... Feel-feels good, gonna aahaa~ Gonna cum!" I arched my back as the warmth in my stomach traveled down and I came with a violent shudder. He swallowed my load and licked his lips as he looked into my eyes. "Feel better bubby?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah, yeah. Lot's better Ghostie. Tired now..." Ghost smiled sweetly at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I felt him pick me up bridal style and as I drifted off into sleep I mumbled mostly to myself. "Love my big brother..."