Part: 7

Within meer seconds their kiss deepened to a whole different level. Dylan, who was still sitting on Christian's lap, began to tighten her legs around his waist - wanting to bring them closer.

With one hand tangled in Dylan's hair and the other roaming down her back, Christian knew that he had to remain calm and composed to make sure he didn't hurt her during their throws of passion.

His hand softly moved down Dylan's back, gently making their way towards the front of her shorts. Dylan's breath hitched in her throat as Christian softly rubbed her now, sensitive area.

After repeating this motion long enough for her to become used to it, Christian's hand gently moved under the fabric of her shorts over her bare skin. Slowly inserting a finger into her opening, Dylan broke their kiss to gasp in for air.

Christian had to keep in mind that Dylan was a virgin. And although he was more experienced than her, he wanted to take it slowly and make this special for her - something she wouldn't regret.

Meanwhile, Dylan tried relaxing her muscles however it was proven harder than expected. Christian's every motion took her closer over the edge.

Christian felt the small of Dylan's back arch under his free hand. Letting his vacant hand travel up her back, they found themselves on her cheek. He held her face and looked into her eyes before softy connecting their lips.

But not before long did Dylan break their kiss, placing her forehand on his. She breathed out 'please' trying her best not to moan out her request.

He looked into her eyes before playfully smirking back at her, causing her to shake.

Desperation began to grow in her eyes as Christian swiftly flipped them over so that Dylan was relaxed on the mattress.

Feeling his finger exit her body, she almost whimpered at the loss of touch. She unconsciously and unknowingly brought her body closer towards him wanting more of his embrace.

Immediately noticing his effect on her, he slid his hands up her thighs and grabbed onto to her shorts slowly pulling them down - making sure he didn't startle her. He didn't. Instead he excited her.

Feeling her excitement, he moved his lips to her neck - quickly finding her sweet spot.

Without Dylan noticing, Christian pulled down his boxers, revealing himself while bringing her closer to him.

Softening his lips on her neck, he looked up at her, and found himself lost in her innocent eyes. Her dark hair contrasted so perfectly against her soft, milky skin leaving him falling for her all over again.

Positioning himself at her entrance get leaned forward enough to whisper in her ear, 'just relax.'

Quickly Dylan wrapped her arms around Christian's neck trying to do just that as she felt him further enter her.

Wrenching at the pain initially caused, Dylan's grip around Christian's neck tightened, as her nails lightly dug into his back. Feeling his muscles tighten, he grunted wrapped his arms tightly under her back pulling her closer to him. 'Are you okay?' Christian asked in a low groan. Slightly whimpering, Dylan nodded her head yes letting out a small, quietly mhm - unable to say anything else.

In a low grunt Christian pulled himself out of her and slowly back in - taken aback a bit at her tightness. He had never taken someone's virginity before so he didn't know exactly how to take this or if he was moving too quickly.

However as he kept softly thrusting in and out of Dylan, her pained expression quickly faded to pleasure. Leaving him with positive reinforcement.

A new warmth washed over Dylan's body as Christian began to pick up his speed. She thought that when the time came for her to loss her virginity she'd feel exposed or insecure for whatever reason about her body, but no. He made her feel absolutely beautiful underneath his gentle touch and soft kisses. He marked her, body and soul and she wouldn't want to be this close with anyone else. She wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

Small moans began to escape Dylan's lips as Christian thrusted in and out of her. Between these, their lips would connect shortly for no matter how much she wanted to contain herself she couldn't seem to stop herself from moaning out.

Christian found her resistance to these innocently beautiful and it began to drive him over the edge.

It wasn't to much surprise when Dylan felt a bubbling in her stomach build up and a throbbing tightening sensation in her area emerge.

She wrapped her legs tighter around Christian's waist queuing to him that she was too, about to finish.

'Ch-Christian I-I'm about to,' she was cut short by her own moan. Christian's lips crash landed on hers - feeling the same pull that she did. 'I know baby. It's okay,' he managed to breath out.

Their pleasure was beginning to become unbearable as they both tightened themselves around each other.

Unable to hold back anymore, Dylan released and was left in a pit of soft moans and slight shaking: tightening her grip around Christian's neck.

He too released and was left breathlessly and he buried his face into Dylan's neck.

He found the last bit of strength to pull himself out of her before swiftly, flipping them over - bringing her into his embrace.

Dylan breathlessly nuzzled her head onto his chest as Christian wrapped his arms around her. With one securely around her waist he lightly drew drawings stars and traced over the curves on her back. And at that moment, they both knew they wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

First of all, I am incredibly sorry for the delay. For whatever reason, it was rather hard for me write this part.
Secondly, I apologize if there are any grammatical errors or this is a bit sloppy. It's 5 in the morning over here, and I woke up 3 hours prior in a cold sweat knowing I was gonna finish this part right then and there. However I'll edit this further into the day.
Hope you enjoyed.