Mature Drew & Wesley imagine for Jazmyn :))

So many feels writing this! Hope you like it! :)

*IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEXUAL STUFF THEN DON'T READ THIS!*

You were going to your neighbor's house tonight for the biggest party of the summer. To say you were excited was an understatement. Your friend was on her way over to get ready with you. You jumped in the shower and cleaned yourself up from your morning at work. You got out of the shower, put your under garments on and exited to your bederom. "It's about time you got out of there!" your bestfriend said to you. "shut up!" you said playingly. She threw you a bag saying, "Put it on." you did as she said. Puting on a tight fitting short red dress that showed off all of your curves. "damn! I look hot." you said as you checked yourself out in the mirror. "sit." your friend said to you. You did so and she began to go to work on your face. You weren't big on wearing make up but tonight was a special occasion so you let her do her magic. "walla." she said handing you a hand mirror. "Wow." was all you could say. You looked absolutely stunning. She sat there with a big smug smile on her face, proud of what she had done.

...

The music was blasting and people were everywhere drinking and grinding to the music as you walked into the party. You were about to say something to your friend when you realized she was already dancing. 'of course' you thought to yourself. You walked to the kitchen to get yourself a drink. You were sipping your alcohol when you felt a hand on your hip. You turned around to see a guy from school, your neighbors best friend, Drew Chadwick. "hey there sexy." he said slurring his words. "wanna dance?" he asked. You took his hand and brought him to the dance floor. You were grinding and even though he was drink he knew what he was doing. You could feel he was getting excited and decided you were going to have some fun tonight. You turned around now facing drew. "let's go upstairs." you seductively whispered in his ear. You were just about to close the door when someone grabbed the door. It was Wes. "can I join?" he asked with a smirk on his face. You were unsure at first but how could you deny Wes, you've liked him since you could remember. You curled your finger telling him to come in. He roughly slammed you on the bed, and started kissing down your neck. You couldn't help but let a moan slip out of your mouth. You could feel him smiling. He lifted you up, and drew came and unzipped your dress. Wes got down on his knees and began to kiss your thighs making you want him more. You looked to drew to see jealousy all over his face 

He seen you looking at you and made his way over. He smashed his lips onto yours. He licked your lips asking for entrance. You decided to tease him and didnt allow him. He bit your lip making you gasp. He took this opportunity to stick his tounge in your mouth. Wes took your panties in his teath and pulled them down. Before you could register what he had just done you felt two fingers inside of you. You moaned out in pleassure. Drew pulled away from the kiss and stepped back to watch. Wes laid you down and added another finger pumping in and out. "Wes!" you yelled out. You heard a light grunt and looked over to see drew pleasuring himself. He saw you watching and came over to you. You grabbed his member and began pumping slowly before taking his member in your mouth. you began bobbing your head up and down. You were getting close and wes could tell. He pulled his fingers out and slammed into you, causing you to moan, sending drew over. He cumed in your mouth and you swallowed his warm juices. Wes thrusted a few more times , "Wes... I'm... So... Close.." you said between breathes. "look at me. I want to see what I do to you." he said. You looked up at him as you both reached your highs. "Wes!" you screamed out. He collapsed bedside you. "that was fun." drew said sending you all into fits of laughter. After you all settled down Wes picked you up and put you in bed "I get to stay and cuddle." Wes said seductively to you, pulling you into his chest.

This seriously was my favorite imagine to write!! :) Hope you liked it! Let me know what you thought. Please rememeber to vote and fan. Thanks so much to all of you for reading! Love you all! 

-Alexis :)