Garroth X Lucinda

Lucinda's POV
I decided that today I would tell Garroth that I love him. I made a Potion that will make you love the person you see first with a passion! I would splash it on him if he didn't like me back...

Garroth's POV
Lucinda asked me to come to her house to talk to her....I wonder what it is...hmm I guess I'll have to find out!

MAGIC TIME JUMP TO LATER!!

I walked over to Lucinda's house...she lives far out from everyone since she almost blew a house up....

3rd person POV
As Garroth walked to Lucinda she got the potion ready...she was ready to splash him with it...He knocked on the door and...

Lucinda's POV
I heard the doorbell ring...He's here...i opened the door and asked him to sit on the couch.."Hey Lucinda! What's up?" He asked. "G-Garroth...I-I love you...a-a lot...." Garroth immediately looked shocked...I had no idea what to do..."Lucinda..I-I don't feel the same way...I'm sorry..." He said
"Well...you will soon..." I threw the potion at him and his pupils turned purple like planned...

Garroth's POV
I had a weird and sudden wanting for Lucinda...I wanted her...and I wanted her now...I smashed my lips to hers...idk why I'm acting this way...but I like it...

Lucinda's POV
It worked!! He kissed me passionately he slid his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance...I refused breaking the kiss... "Rule 1, I lead at all times." He nodded and I kissed him more...I slowly licked his neck biting some as I went down.. He moaned out of pleasure. I took that as my chance..I pulled off his shirt and stared at his 6Pack abs... "like what you see?" He asked...I ran my finger down his stomach then moved my mouth lower...I ran my tongue along his abs.
His eyes started to turn back to their original sky blue color...Oh No! It's already wearing off!! They turned back to normal and he looked at me...
"Lucinda..I was confused earlier...after that I realized I do love you.."

3rd Person POV
Garroth took off Lucinda's shirt then unclimbed her bra...her boobs were HUGE! "Like what you see?" She asked...I nodded..." Then go get em' tiger!" She said fiercely!

Garroth's POV
I looked at her than her boobs again...I took my hands and squeezed her boobs close together. I licked down the crease in between them. I licked down to her right nipple and sucked on it. She moaned and then said "Don't neglect leftie" I smirked then licked her left nipple.

Lucinda's POV
I felt a tent in his jeans...he looked up and smirked.."Go ahead" he said. I peeled off his pants and then massaged his boxers. He moaned with pleasure! I ripped off his boxers and was surprised at his large member! He blushed and I licked my way from his abs to his member. I teasily licked his tip.
"Don't do that..." He said he pushed my head into his member.."Suck" He says..
I sucked his member like a bottle and then I pulled away. "What's wrong my love?!" He said..."I want more!"
"Then beg for it!" "please Garroth!" I said ..."Not good enough" he said...I played puppy dog eyes.

Garroth's POV
She played puppy dog eyes! I couldn't resist..I pulled off her pants then massaged her vagina.."More!!" She moaned. "I ripped off her panties with my teeth then ate her. I stuck my tongue in her lower region then pulled away and stuck my member in between her boobs. "GARROTH!" She moaned.
I stuck my member into her lower region. "Are you a virgin?" I asked her.
"N-No.." She answered
I took that as an okay and shoved my member into her Lower region. She and I moaned at the same time.
She stopped me there. "What's wrong?!" I asked.."your not wearing protection so we need to stop.." She said.
Fine...I rolled over and thought about that night...
"Another time!" We both said in unison.

Please leave suggestions for more lemons!