~27~

~timeskip: three years~

It's been three years, since Lucy left Fairy Tail, she didn't go back to Sabertooth. She still called them or visit them. This whole time she's been living with her dad and Zeref. Zeref has finally able to control his magic. Lucy was happy, everyone understood why she had to leave but told them she would return once everything was done. She was on my way downstairs to eat with them.

"Morning sweetie" Acnologia said

"Morning dad" Lucy said

"You got mail by the way... it's from the Magic Council" his voice serious

"Y-You don't think..." her voice trailed off, grabbing the letter scared of what it may be written

Dear Lucy Heartfilia,

We have wrote this letter to inform you that we know about your secret. It seems that you are related to the 'Dragon King' known as Acnologia. Of course we see him as a threat, so far no one has found out the truth except the members of the Council. I would like to ask a favor and met with you in person. I want to discuss a deal with you, it's nothing bad but I recommend you show to not alert any suspension to the citizens. There have been rumors that ever since Fairy Tail came from their S-Class test, they saw Acnologia in the area.

This deal will benefit you, like I wrote before I would like to discuss this in person. Please come to the Magic Council headquarters. I will provide the place and time. I look forward to meeting you in person. I heard wonderful things and I would love to have you in contact with us. In the near future we may need your help. See you soon...

From, Magic Council

She looked up from the letter to see Zeref was now sitting at the table and her dad was staring at her.

"What's that letter, Lucy?" Zeref asked

"It's from... the Magic Council..."

"What?!" Zeref eyes widened

"It's says they found out about Acnologia being my dad... and they want to met with me"

"Why would they want to see you?" he questioned

"I'm going to have to go..."

"You can't what if you're in danger..." Acnologia stood up from his seat

"I have to..."

"Are you serious!" his voice getting louder

"Sir, if she doesn't go. It can be worse afterwards..." Zeref spoke up

Acnologia looked at Zeref, an eyebrow raised. He was silent for a long while, thinking. He didn't want her to go because they might hurt her for being his daughter. On the other hand if she didn't go, it can be worse afterwards, just like Zeref said. After giving it some serious thought. He spoke

"Alright, you may go... but you must always have your guard up" he said, placing a hand on her shoulder

"I know... I'm going to get ready" she said walking back upstairs

"Is this really the best choice" Acnologia whispered, Zeref was able to hear

"I think she will be fine, Sir. If she was in danger, they would have come for her a long time ago" he said

"Maybe you're right... "

~with Lucy~

'I wonder why they want to met with me? Did I do something wrong? Why after all this years?'

I changed into a white crop top, black leather jacket, a black skirt longer on the left side, and some black heeled combat boots. I did my makeup a red for my lips, eyeliner and some mascara. I walked back downstairs. My dad and Zeref were done eating. I hugged them and said my goodbyes. At the door, I grabbed my cloak, setting it on my shoulders. I took out the letter that had the place and time. I glanced at it once before heading north.

After my trip, I finally arrived to the Magic Council headquarters. Even though I used my dragon wings. It was still miles away from my place. It took me at least three hours but I made it. At the entrance, I grabbed my hood and placed it on my head. I stepped up and rang the bell. It being the Magic Council I'm surprised they have a bell. Well, they are important people so I guess they get all the good things. Like a huge floating palace.

"Who is it?" the voice inside the box spoke

"It's Heartfilia..." I said,

"Of course. Come in" the voice said, as the gates opened allowing me inside

A few feet away I saw a frog-like person. I'm guessing they are working for the council. I walked up to them. They just motioned for me to step on a bluish-green magic circle. I did as I was told and as soon as I stepped on it moved. It took me all the way to the main entrance of the palace. I knocked and the huge wooden doors opened.

"Welcome, Ms. Heartfilia" a man said

There stood a lean-built man of average height with slightly long black hair, with a slightly outlined widow's peak and complete with mildly long sideburns and a small goatee below his mouth. He has large, bright emerald turquoise eyes, and thin eyebrows. The left side of his face is covered by three distinctive scars, the shortest one that points diagonally upwards in his left eye's direction, and 'connected' by the longest scar, diagonally in the other way, to the similarly oriented one which goes up to his forehead. Hanging from his left ear is a simple earring, with an elongated pendant attached to it.

His Council uniform consists of a dark jacket, with light-colored edges and a pair of buttoned bands on each sleeve, worn over a lighter shirt bearing the dark ankh-like symbol. Typical of a Rune Knight, mildly loose, light pants held up by a simple belt, similarly colored gloves and shoes. A light cape held in place by a rhomboidal buckle adorned by a gem.

"Are you one who sent the letter?" I asked

"Yes, thank you for coming"

"Well, I only came because it said if I didn't there would be consequences"

"Right... now please follow me" he said walking inside to an office

In the center was a big wooden desk, two chairs on one side. A few paints hanging on each wall. A silver nameplate which read Doranbolt.

"So what do you need?" I asked, in a cold voice

"Please, Lucy, this meeting is nothing bad. I called you here to ask for you're help"

"What kind of help?"

"I have heard that you have amazing powers being the daughter of the 'Dragon King' Acnologia. It seems that more dark guilds are appearing around trying to take down the Council or any 'light' guild. We have a team that has been working on this, but, it seems that they can't take it down all alone. So I wanted to ask for a favor..."

"Wait, so you want me to help you out. Since your team can't handle themselves"

"It's not that they can't handle themselves. It's that more and more dark guild are appearing so they can't be everywhere at once or make it to their next target on time"

"If I decline will the Council make me suffer plus my dad..."

"Of course not. This is all on my account no one else knows about this. Plus, if there is ever a problem in the future we would like to be part of the help as well"

"What would I get out of this?" I asked, an eyebrow raised

"Well, you would become one of the Ten Wizard Saints"

"So, that's my reward..."

"Of course. Later on in the future you could even be part of the council..."

I stayed silent for a while, thinking. This all seems like a good deal. If they leave my dad alone, I get a title, and I get to kick some bad guy's ass. The thing is who is this 'team' he was talking about?

"I'll do it... when do I get to met my new team?"

He looked surprised at first from hearing my answer. Then he focused again, pressing a red button at the corner of his desk. I heard a tiny buzz then a knock on the door. He told them to come in. Three hooded figures walked in. I could tell two were female and one male. The one in the middle was the first to step forward. I wanted to make things interesting so I had put my hood back on before they came in so they couldn't see my face.

"Is this the person?" a deep voice asked

"Yes, this is your new team member" Doranbolt said