Chrisbrown12

CHRIS BROWN:

“Man, we got on every water slide here. I’m hungry as hell”, Tyga told me.

“Heard it. Me too though, the girls ditched us and all”, I replied.

“I’m happy they did, well I’m happy Chyna did… she won’t stop picking arguments with me”, He told me.

I laughed, “Nah you won’t stop making fun of her that’s why she arguing with you”.

“Past days she been taking my jokes all serious and offensive, like wassup with that?”, He said.

Tyga and I were walking towards the exit of the water park. We had a car rental since Chyna took her car earlier.

“Maybe her monthly coming … Karrueche be like that when her shit coming and stuff”, I tried to explain to him.

“That shit annoying, then back at our hotel, she be crying out of nowhere. Ordering mad Ice-cream from room service, then gets mad when I tell her to go easy on the sugar and sweets”. Tyga complained.

I laughed at everything he said, “Sounds more than a monthly, home girl sound like she pregnant”, I laughed.

Tyga laughed with me, while we finally reached the car. Then we both stood by the car silent. I started thinking… and by glancing over at Tyga, I could tell he was thinking too.

I broke the silence, “Yo man, what if she really is pregnant?”

Tyga looked up at me, “Man, that would be the best shit ever… on the real.”

I chuckled, “Well if she is… I better be the God daddy”.

“No doubt”, He laughed.

“And he better be named after me if it’s a boy”, I joked.

“Now you wilding bro”, Tyga laughed.

I laughed too as we both started to hop in the car.

Tyga dropped me off at my hotel first then he left off. My phone started ringing it was Karrueche.

“Hey baby, wassup? Where you at?”, I questioned her.

“Ow, someone missed me”, she giggled, “but I’m on my way to the hotel, guess what me and Chyna did?!”

“Hmmmm had sex after realizing yall both into eachother?”, I joked.

“Chris, don’t play with me, that’s gross”, she said seriously.

I laughed, “I was joking baby, chill out… but what yall did?”, I asked.

“We rode dolphins ! like real dolphins !”, she said all excited.

“Oh you could ride dolphins but scared of water slides”, I giggled.

“Lets not go there”, she laughed.

“Mmm maybe when you get here… I could give you something that’s bigger than dolphins to ride”, I told her.

I could tell she was grinning, “Mmm well get ready, I’m soon there”, she told me.

“Okay, see you here, be prepared too”, I told her.

She giggled, “Okay baby”, then she hung up.

 I made it in the elevator to go up to my room to take me a nice shower.

 When I got out the elevator, I couldn’t believe who I saw at my door. It was Rihanna. The way she was leaning on the door with her head down, I assume she been waiting a while. I was really confused on why is she here. I wasn’t sure should I go up to her or just leave, but that’s a punk ass move. I sighed to myself then I walked up to her, she didn’t lift her head until she felt my presence approach her.