The Beggining

Your Pov.

"[Y/n] we're going to paris." My dad said while we are eating our dinner along with my mom and ofcourse, me.

"When?" I asked as I continue on eating not even looking to my dad and mom.

I was expecting an answer but it didn't come, I looked at the two of them seeing them having a confused face or rather shocked one, "What? Did I say something to make you shocked?" I asked.

They snapped out of being shocked and made themselves look presentable, "Uh... no complaints [y/n]?" My dad asked.

"No, 'What the hell? We almost travel the whole world because of that business!'?" My mom asked in addition to what my dad was asking.

I sighed, "You know mom and dad, we're doing this whole going to - going where thing a lot so I should be used to that right? So now I wont argue with you anymore because I'm USED to it,even thought I always lose my friends" I explained emphasizing the word 'used' for them to realize how many times that we've been moving from country to country, and how many times I lost my friends from place to place.

They looked at each other with a guilty look and then looked at me with a sad smile, "Sorry [y/n], we didn't want you to experience losing friends, but it's business, the thing that makes us live in a decent life, I'm sorry [y/n]," my dad explained and got up from his chair and hugged me.

My mom also did what my dad did, they hugged me and appologized for making me experience such a thing.

"It's okay mom and dad, I understand." I said making them go back to their sits, they thanked me for understanding and continue to eat. Until I talked again, "But..."

They stopped for a moment and looked at me waiting for what I'm going to say, "This is the last moving thing we will do, If you want to move out to another country after this one, you will move out on your own, okay?" I said as I finished my food.

They looked at each other and smiles then turned their heads towards me and nods.

"I'm finished" I said as I got up from my chair, I walked towards the stairs and then looked at them "so when we'll be moving?" I asked the two love birds.

"This weekend, honey." My mom said while hugging dad that's giving her butterfly kisses.

"Get a room you two love birds!" I said and they both laugh, I smiled seeing them being lovey-dovey in my front makes me think that no matter how old you'd be, If you love someone, the sweetness that you are sharing won't change. Just like my mom and dad.

"Don't forget to do it on private, Dad. Or I will see the most frightening sight that my eyes don't want to see..." I teased them but when I looked at the two, they were kissing, "or I'll just go upstairs so you can do it here."

------

Weekend came ~~

I'm at my room checking for all of my items that I'll be bringing to our new house.

[Favorite books]? Check! [Favorite albums]? Check! Sketchpad? Check! Coloring materials? Check!

I checked and checked all of my precious item until my mom call out for me downstairs, "[y/n]! We're leaving! Hurry!"