[Chapter Six]

A/N: OH MY GOD GUYS! I'm sorry for this super duper late update! I said in the last chapter that i would update last last Saturday! The chapter was done and everything and all i have to do is to publish it. But in a wrong timing, we had a black out and our internet was affected T^T. After the lights were taken care of, the internet is still dead so we had to fix it. And now that it's up and running, i get to publish this chapter. :D

So...here you go!

__________

I went out of the garage and started looking for Cindy and Nate. I decided to go in the house again but i'm pretty sure they're not in there since i ordered Nate to avoid me and Jeff. So i went to the other direction and started to check Cindy's car.

Obviously, i should've ran away from Kent. Not only him, but the mother effing deal.

I reached the car but Cindy's nowhere in sight. The car is still here but there's no sign of them anywhere. As i stand there, the chill of the night started to get cooler. I hugged myself and let my body heat warm my arms.

"No!" I heard a scream that's not far from here. I think that it was Cindy but i'm not completely sure.

In front of Toby's house has a small forest in the middle of their neighborhood. Which is creepy. And being the stupid girl that i am, i still followed the scream only to find some trees in the middle of the night.

As i got closer to...nowhere, i finally heard some movement and ruffling sounds and finally reached Cindy and Nate, facing each other.

Cindy's face is completely covered with tears and her mascara, while Nate's face is covered with worry. All of this made me stop in my tracks and went to hide behind the tree to probably eavesdrop.

I hear Cindy's sobs that got me curious. But of course i shut my mouth to hear what they're saying.

"Cindy, i didn't—" Nate started.

"Yes you did Nate! After you knew what happened...y-you left me!" She sobs even more. Left her?

"I didn't! I just—"

"You what!" Cindy cut him once again. "You said nothing and left me! Y-you didn't even call me the whole summer!." She whispered in the end and her tears kept falling.

Nate got closer to Cindy but she backed away. Somehow, Nate luckily reached her and hugged her. Cindy cries on Nate's chest with her hands that tries to push him away but failed anyways.

"I fucking hate you." She whispered. "Why would y-you..w-why would you.."

"Shh..i-didn't, I just thought that you needed--" he sighs at the thought. Her sobs echo around thee forest.

"I needed what?" Nate triggers Cindy's anger again.

"I just thought that you needed to be by yourself! I thought that that you needed some space--"

"How dare you leave me!" She pushed him. "you're the only person that i needed the most..I can't believe you." Nate once again tries to get closer.

"NO! Don't touch me." He didn't stop getting closer until Cindy gave up and went to his arms once again, crying on his chest. "D-don't touch me." she whispered.