Pref: First I Love You

♔Who wouldn't♔

5. The first time you say "i love you"
Warning: language! (Y/n/n) = Your nick name

Loki Laufeyson

As usual you were sitting on Loki's bed in his room in Asgard. He took you there every once in a while to get his mind off of the life in Midgard, as he calls it. The thing you hate is, he won't let you come with him, where ever he goes when he leaves you in his room. He knows you like him and that you want to help him but for some reason he just won't let you. He says that he wants to be with you every second of the day but at the same time he's building up the wall between you guys. Higher and higher it gets.

You drop your head in your hands and groan in frustration. You hate it when you over-think everything. When your anxiety hits you and you just can't stop worrying. You jump at the sound of someone clearing his throat.
''Jesus, Loki.''
You mumbled and brush your hair out of your face.
"I can't help but be amused by your thoughts, Darling."
"I told you to stop reading them."
You said and your eyes followed Loki when he sat down next to you.

"How come I'm not aware of the fact you suffer from anxiety?"
A slight blush coated your cheeks and you look at your hands that are folded in your lap.
"It's nothing improtant. We started dating only a few months ago, I-I didn't-"
"Stop speaking, Darling, I sense you don't enjoy talking about it."
You just nod. Loki wraps his arms around you and you two just sit there for a while. Your face burried in the crook of Loki's neck.
"Thank you, Loki, for understanding."
You whispered and Loki tightened his grip.
"Of course, Darling, I love you."
He whispered back. Your eyes widened and you looked up in his emerald eyes.

"You-You l-love me?"
Loki his cheeks got coated in a red blush and you smiled as wide as you could.
"I-I think I love-I love you too, I do, I guess."
"That doesn't sound like you're convinced, Darling."
"I am. I love you, too."
You said and pressed your lips against his.
"I love y-"
"Loki! (Y/n)! The food is served! There is a chicken!"
Thor screamed from the hallway.

Loki pushed you on the bed, you sat up again but he gave you a look and you slowly laid back down again. Loki opened the door and you heard Thor laugh.
"Thor if you will not leave us alone right now I will personally stab your eyes out and feed them to the royal chickens."
You heard Loki scream at his brother.

When he walked back in the room you were lying on the bed with your arms folded under your head.
"You know, that was really harsh."
Loki bended over you and smiled sweetly.
"Doesn't matter, Darling, you still love me."
And you two ended up in a passionate kiss.

Bucky Barnes

You were sitting in the living room of the Avengers Tower. Bucky told you, forced you, to stay there until he got back from a meeting. It was a really important meeting with Mister Fury himself and Steve insisted that Bucky would come with him.

So here you are, sitting alone in the living room of the Avengers Tower. You groaned and scrolled threw your messages. You've sent Bucky at least 15 messages about how you were sitting there for 2 hours now and how you were bored as fuck. The elevator opened and you jumped up, only to drop on your knees again.
"Bucky."
You whined as loud as you could. You looked up to see a man you didn't know. You got up on your feet again and cleared your throat.
"Hello Miss (Y/l/n). You don't know me, I'm Nick Fury and I need you to come with me."
The sound of shattering glass was heard in a distance.
"Now."