In Heaven

[Re-upload - story by me]

based on the mv "In Heaven" by JYJ

It's been 3 weeks without him.

3 weeks without happiness

3 weeks without laughter

3 weeks without Taehyung

Everything is happening so fast. We lost our member, the fans lost their alien, and I lost my best friend, my brother, my lover.

It's all my fault. I took his love for granted. It should've been me. The members and I mourned for the first week. After that, it was two weeks of continuous practicing for our comeback.

We should at least keep our promise to our fans. We decided to give AMRY their comeback that they've been desperately waiting for patiently. They should at least experience happiness, even though this is a difficult time for us. Our fans told us it's okay and they'll wait longer, but practicing keeps our mind off the incident.

Taehyung and I had been in a relationship for two years. The first year was amazing. Our little skin ships that made my heart flutter, our first kiss, our first intimacy. We've done everything together. We shared secret, pasts, future plans together. Nothing was suppose to change.

But I did.

The members teased our relationship. Taehyung didn't mind, but I was beginning too. I allowed myself to be bothered by their comments. I knew they were only playing around, but I wanted to be treated as someone other than a maknae.

As I got older, I acted differently and the members were beginning to notice.

"Jungkook use to be really innocent and shy," Taehyung once said during a radio show interview.

"And now?" The host questioned.

"He smiles when he swears." Jimin laughed.

I never really noticed that I've been changing until the day I made Taehyung cry.

I began distancing myself from him. He would ask me if I wanted to go out somewhere, but I'd reject his offer then later go somewhere with Jimin.

Taehyung would ask if I wanted to cuddle. I usually jumped towards the idea, but I turned him down and decided to go to the dance studio and practice with Jhope.

Our stage presence would change too. I interacted more with the other members and ignored him. Taehyung would try to regain my attention by messing with me on stage; hugging me, playing with my hair. And all I ever did was scold him for making me look like a fool on stage.

He too began distancing himself from me. I hung around Jimin. We've been taking selfies together, interacting on stage, and just hanging out. I would sit beside Jimin instead of Taehyung during movie nights in our dorms and Taehyung would have to be the one to move beside me.

Jin was the first to notice my change in attitude. One night, when I returned from the studio, he sat me down to talk.

"Jungkook. What's going on with you and Taehyung?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

He frowned and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Taehyung is heart broken because of you. Have you noticed he's been wearing long sleeves and jackets lately?"

I stared blankly. He had been wearing a lot of covered clothes, but it's only because that's his choice in style right?

"Jungkook. He's cutting himself."