"You're not an officer here!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

We again joined arms and walked to the front of the line with since Phoenix called ahead and had us on a guest list.

Phoenix got a wristband because he's legal to drink, and the bar tender  doesn't accidentally serve people under the age.

The dance floor was filled with couples and best friends and strangers all grinding against each other to the beat.

The song ended and a familiar beat began to throughout the club.

I'm just a bachelor
I'm looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off
Gotta be compatible
Takes me to my limits
Girl when I break you off
I promise that you won't want to get off

A cheesy classic but I couldn't care less in the moment. I grabbed my boyfriend's hand and lead him straight to the dance floor moving my body to the rhythm against Phoenix.

The club was overall dark white few strobe lights flashing on the crowd so it would light up with color every once in a while.

At first I was dancing face to face with him while holding hands but I twisted myself so my back was to his front and I moved my hips.

My intention was to try and be a little sexy and I hope it was working.

Phoenix's hand made their way to my hips and held on to them as I booty popped against him, with no shame.

It felt good to dance and let my worries go.

After a few songs we moved off of the dance floor and around to the bar, where Phoenix ordered himself a shot.

"You could always just buy one for meee..." I teased him over the music.

He laughed and shook his head. "In about a year maybe." He stated before ordering another one and handing it me.

I quickly downed it before we went back to the dance floor and danced for about 5 songs straight before I broke off again. "Gonna go get air!" I yelled in his ear and he nodded.

I tended to get a little cluster-phobic after long amounts of time in places like clubs.

I didn't mind him dancing with other girls while I was gone to be honest, because it's just for fun, as long as things stayed strictly G.

I got a stamp from the security guard and stood a little ways in front letting a breeze blow over my skin and letting myself relax a little.

"Nice out here right?" A girl asked as she leaned against the same railing I was.

"It feels so great I love L.A" I told her.

"Right, I'm glad I made the decision to move out here." She informed.

"Who did you come with?" I asked her making casual conversation.

"Oh , my boyfriend and a few of his teammates ." She laughed.

"Oooo teammates? What sports does he play?" I curiously wondered.

"Well , he's on the Dodgers team." She said casually making me almost choke on my tongue.

"That's so amazing oh my god!" I gushed and she shook her head.