26. Unrequited Love

Kelsey’s POV:

@Kelsey_Ross: They bully me :( @Ashton5SOS @Luke5SOS @Michael5SOS @Calum5SOS pic.twitter.com/JDS99342

          The picture was of me sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch as the four boys sat on it, triumphant grins on their faces as I made a sad face to the camera. These boys were funny; I’ll give them that, and had a knack for teasing other people. Looks like I was their victim for the day.

          I was in their hotel room with Niall and Zayn. Harry was here but he went back to our hotel room, saying he needed to call someone about something important. We all were just chilling around, and since the boys had about four days off until their show in New Jersey, they didn’t have to go there just yet.

          As we all watched Now You See Me, which was on PaperView, Luke asked, “Where the hell did Harry go?”

          I stood up from my floor. “I’ll go check,” I say, heading towards the door.

          Walking out of their room, I walked down the end of the hall where Harry and my room was, and used the key card to open it. Opening up the door, I stepped inside and let the heavy door swing shut behind me. I saw Harry sitting on the edge of the bed as he talked into the phone, glancing towards me as I entered the room.

          Walking towards the couch, I laid down on the couch, my head resting on the big couch cushion that laid against the armrest. I turned my head to the right and watched as Harry talked on the phone. “Yeah, that one,” he was saying. “Oh, okay, no that’s great, actually. The sooner it’s ready, the better. Alright, thanks, okay bye.”

          “What was that?” I ask with a raised eyebrow as he hangs up the phone and stands up.

          “That,” Harry says, walking towards the couch, “was my real estate agent. He was letting me know when our new house was going to be ready.”

          My eyes widen as I prop myself up on my elbows, looking straight ahead at Harry who’s standing on the other end of the couch, leaning over the arm rest. “Our new house?” I repeat, checking to see if I heard him clearly. “What are you talking about?”

          “You see,” Harry begins, a smile growing on his face that brings his two dimples in view, “I recently bought a house for the two of us, and it’s been getting some work done. But from what I know now, it’ll be done in about a week or two and we’ll be ready to move in – new furniture will be delivered and set up before we go, however.”

          My jaw drops at his explanation. He got a new house; Harry actually got a new house for the two of us.“That’s... That’s freaking amazing.”

“I’m glad you think so,” Harry grins, dimples deepening. “Plus, it’s not that far from the flat complex and it’s a bit nearer to the mall.”

“You’ve thought this whole thing through, haven’t you?” I ask with a raised eyebrow as Harry leans over the armrest even more.

“Basically,” he shrugs, still grinning.

“Wow,” I chuckle before lying back down in my previous position.

I felt the couch shift and I looked to see Harry climbing over it. I looked at him with an amused expression and my eyes caught sight of his chest tattoos that were peeking out from underneath his plaid shirt that had the first couple of buttons undone. Harry crawled over me and hovered above me, as I cocked my head to the side as I looked at him, waiting for his next move.