Author's Note

Thank you for choosing this book and I hope you enjoy reading it :)

This book is expected to be different from my other books, for a start it's not fan fiction it is more of a teen fiction but with a few twists. I'm a nerd sort of, everyone at my school sees me as the quiet girl with the brains but when you actually get to know me I can get a bit weird. Lol but I like to keep to myself sometimes.

As I write this book my vocabulary will expand and I will get better at writing. So excuse the grammar errors but I am always editing when I can. 

Lol the key to this book is remembering because there will be a lot of things in the beginning that you'll have to remember for the middle or end. 

If you don't it's cool I'm sure in the comments there's someone who will know lol. 

I know the title sounds cliche and all but once you read the book you'll understand why I gave it that name. Not really good at a synopsis but if you read it and it interested you I'm glad enjoy! :)

The characters in this book are all celebrities some might not be if they'll only appear in one or two chapters but up until then I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it. I'd love to see some feedback which also helps getting the idea of what audience I have.

This book is not only about romance but mystery, comedy, suspense and thriller too. 

Note: I have chosen the characters in this book for a reason not just for their looks but because I think they'll fit the personality given to them. So I'm dearly sorry for dem LACHOWSKI fans.

Even though I follow like five fan accounts of him on instagram...

While reading this book you'll come across on a lot of multimedia such as song, pictures or gifs. I like to add those in to give a visual text for my readers. And there are quite a few characters in the book so having their pictures/gifs will help remember their faces. :) 

All music in this book will be of all genres because well I like all genres lol. 

As the protagonist she is meant to do certain things throughout the book that will probably frustrate you, make horrible decisions or having mixed feels since she's not used to what's going to happen. She's a nerd who only knows about school and the things her dad has told her. What I'm trying to say is, being the protagonist she won't always do the right thing.

Just remember what my grandma told me: 'There will be a time where boys will come into your life and make you confused just don't let them fuck you up because in the end you're the one who's feeling guilty' thanks grandma now I got no one. So I decided to write this since I got no chance lol.

From all the bad boy books I've read I always imagined writing my own one, so here I am ready as ever to write a story that you came across other than that thank you and enjoy.

I'm just a sucker for bad boys lol. 

*loses ten readers for that lame ass joke*

Please no hate, bashing or rude comments this is my first book and I'm not a pro but suggestions are welcomed :)

Do Not Copy. It's totally not cool bro and shows that you have to take other people's imagination and just plagiarise. If you wanna copy, go write down the secret formula for a krabby patty and I'll gladly read it. 

WARNING: There will be a lot of smoking, use of alcohol and drugs. Content such as harassment, self-harm, violence, gang related, depression, anxiety, and homicide ARE included. Read at your risk but stop if something triggers you. I write realistically, the reason being for the last sentence of the synopsis. 

Note: There will be loads of cussing in this book but come on? Who doesn't cuss nowadays? Lol. Plus it brings more humour or emotion out of the character. I won't do explicit scenes, I've read tons but I'm not good with writing my own, lol. Too much code names and replacements for the actual words and gahh...its too much of a headache. Plus we've all got sexy imaginations so ya'll know what they're doin ;) Omfg.

Maybe I will write a scene if I'm in the mood lol.

Gosh, I'm going off topic here but I hope you enjoy and support this book! I'm always editing so I do see your comments ;) Thank you. 

Remember in the end it's all fiction. 

- Raathi

Cast is in order of appearance :)