Haircuts!!!!

3rd person pov

"hey there guys sky here with Red!!!!" Red pops out from behind him and yells "boo!!!" sky looks at him awkwardly "I probably didn't scare them" Red says looking down sadly. "yeah you probably didn't" Sky says seriously then chuckles at the end so does Red.

"Anyway today me and Red are gonna get oh oh are you ready for this" Sky says then says in a sing song voice "haircuts!!! haircuts!!!" then Red joins in with him "haircuts!!! haircuts!!!" they finish with a chuckle.

"whoop whoop where almost there!!!" Sky yells out. Red yells out "whoop whoop!!!" pumping his hands in the air. ((if that's the right term)) . Sky moves the camera away from anythings that can give out personal information. "lets not get that"

Adams pov

As we were walking to the barber shop I tried to avoid the personal information while talking up a storm with Red. 'ugh my job is tiring' I chuckled as me and Red get closer to the shop. "what what did you chuckle about??" Red asks with a curious look on his face.

"nothing Red" I say laughing. Red then says "come on I want to-" I believe he stopped talking because of what we are seeing right now. A girl was just flopping around on the ground. "Y/N get up from the ground you're gonna scare the customers" the barber guy yells noticing us.

"But its so boring here we need some action" the girl yells hopping right back up, grabbing a squirt thingy for the barber to cut hair. She then comes up to us pulls her hood over her head and says "hi welcome to hell my names Y/N". Me and Red laugh.

Red pov

"Y/N stop!!!" the barber yells. I look at this girl Y/N who was sighing and say "no no it's okay she's just trying to make it seem lively in thus what did you call it again?" I then say pulling my hood over my head. Y/N girl smiles and pulls looks at me with a grin "hell" she says with a scary voice.

"oh so thus is what this place is" Sky says pausing the camera looking around. She giggles 'kinda cute' "yes and you see that man over there he's the organ remover guy" Y/N says pointing to the barber. "no I'm her uncle and who's gonna get their haircut?" the barber asks.

"Red you should go first since you probably only gonna get a little cut off" Sky says smiling at me. "alright" I head over to the chair and sit down waiting for the barber to cut my hair. While that period of time I didn't notice Y/N jumping in the chair next to me.

She turns to look at me with her hood pulled over her head and pretends to pet an imaginary cat. "I've been expecting you" she looks at me with a scary kind of look. I chuckle "oh have you?" I ask. "yes ye-" Y/N gets cut off with her uncle spraying her with water.

"Y/N go away" her uncle yells at her. She sticks her tongue out and walks away. The barber starts to trim my hair and make me look good......or should I say sexy.

Y/N pov finally

I walk over to the other boy who was sitting down on his phone and say "heyllo" ((yes heyllo)) . He looks up at me with a smile. "sup mysterious girl" he says with a chuckle. I chuckle and look at the seat next to him. "may I?"

He looks at the seat then at me "oh sure why not". I sit down. "so it's Y/N right?" he than asks me. "yeah how did ya know?" I say looking at him confused. "you told me remember when you first greeted me and Red."I think for a second. "oh yeah! and who Red?"

He chuckles then points to the boy with Red hair I was just fooling around with. "he's Red and I'm Adam" he points one his thumbs at himself.
((yo I don't remember Red's name sorry bad with names please forgive meee!!!))

"Woah nice I'm Y/N" I say. "I know" This 'Adam' says with a chuckle. "how.. did... yo- oh yeah" I laugh and so does 'Adam'. Red comes over saying "look at my hair it's fabulous" he flips his hair it not moving at all. I giggles "ya could say that again".

Adam chuckles "ok ima go get my haircut now" he goes to sit down. Red sits where Adam had been sitting, and I look over to him. He was on his phone. I sigh then look at him who stayed on his phone. I then sigh again. And look at him nothing.

I sigh even louder, nothing. I sigh even louder, nothing. My last shot sigh!!!! He finally looks up at me. "what's...up" he says very awkwardly. I giggle "the ceiling and stuff". He chuckles. "sooo...." I say. He puts his phone in his back pocket. "sooo?...." Red asks.

"sooo..... Let's go play" I say grabbing his hand pulling him up. He looked so confused.

Red pov

Why does this girl act so childish I mean she looks like she's my age, but then again.

Y/N had pulled me outside and tagged me and ran away. It was a challenge and I will have to take it on. We ran around for a little while acting like children I mean it was fun. I finally got to tag her for the first time man she was fast.

Adam finished his haircut and came outside "ok lets go now Red" he says flipping his hair to show his beauty. "oooooo fabulous, but not as fabulous as mine" I hold my imaginary shoulder length girl hair. "I can't argue with that straight up beauty" Adam say with a chuckle.

Y/N pov

The two boys I was just having fun with stared to walk away. Why does this always happen. Oh well worth a shot. I start to walk back into my uncles barber shop. Till I hear someone yell out possibly Red "hey wait!!!" I look back to see....

Red pov

I just noticed that I didn't say bye to Y/N I mean it's only manners for showing me a good time so I yelled out to her and started to run to her "hey wait!!!" she turns around and I hug her "thanks for the good time I wouldn't have expected that at all" I hugged her for a while and she didn't reply.

I let go of her and look at her. I could see a tint of red creep up on her cheeks. Awwww so cute. She started to stutter "y-your w-welcome" she turns around like a robot and starts to walk back then turns around while Adam comes up and says "a-anytime" she stutters and walks away like a robot again.

The uncle then comes out and yells out "Y/N what are you doing?! Are you going to leave with your friends?!" Y/N stops acting like a robot, turns around, and smiles widely. "c-could I?" Adam smiles. "yeah if you don't mind working with us I mean your pretty cool and funny and we need exactly that." Adam explains to her.

Y/N jumps up in the air and yells "yes!!!!!" then looks at her uncle. "yeah I am see ya later meet you at home" she runs to us and giggles. "so what do you work as anyway?" I then chuckle "we are youtubers". "yeah" Adam adds in. "oh cool!!!!!" Y/N yells out.

"I'm a YouTuber too I'm not that popular though" Y/N says with a smile. "cool what your name?" I ask. "((you make it up))" Y/N says jumping around lots of energy. "great so you do have experience" Adam says with a chuckle. "YEAH!!!" "so how much subscribers do you have?" Adam asks.

Y/N pov

I think for awhile then say "I don't remember exactly but I know its something close to two hundred". "oh cool don't worry that'll go up once you hang with us, the cool kids" Red says Adam chuckles "I mean I have a lot of subscriber and I didn't even upload one video" Red says kind of bragging. I giggle.

The whole way there Adam tells me about everyone there, and Red...there was something about Red because whenever I looked at him my face started to warm up, and I feel my heart starting to move. What's with these feels......

**********

Thanks for reading tell me if I had any Error and don't hesitate I need it for my skills XD!!!!!!