Chapter 4

I was going to use this jutsu as soon as possible. Nobody knows that I made it yet, but they will after I resurrect the dead. I went to bed, planning the date. I was deciding on July 23 or July 28. I never thought I would finish so quickly.  When I woke up, I had decided on July 23, Sasuke's birthday. I don't know why I choose his birthday, he made my life a living hell along with Konoha 11. Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, and Asuma all gained back my trust. I got ready to head to work, I wore clothes that looks like Lady Tsunade's. I began to train harder then ever because July 23 was a week away. I need my chakra to be in full strength when I perform the jutsu.

The day has come, I will revive all the people who had died in the war. I changed into a more comfortable suit and headed to a large and vast area. I performed a series of hand signs and summoned a large scroll containing all the names of the people who died. I bit my thumb and wrote a symbol that means "revive". Suddenly a bunch of shinobi appeared on the ground. I could make out the Uchiha, Kakashi's teammates, and Yuki's parents. I summoned 25-50 clones and sent them into the crowd of confused shinobi. I made a mountain and yelled "PEOPLE! MY NAME IS SAKURA HARUNO! I HAVE REVIVED YOU FROM THE DEAD! YOU WILL CONTINUE YOUR LIVES AS IS! I WILL GO TO THE HOKAGE AND DISCUSS THIS WITH HER!" I released the earth style and  went to the Uchiha clan. I bowed to Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha, the head of the Uchiha and Sasuke's parents, and said "it is an honor to meet you in person."

"Today is July 23. Sasuke is turning 18, he is at the Uchiha compound right now. Tell him I said happy birthday." I bowed and left. I found Lady Tsunade's old lover and her younger brother and went to the Hokage's office and walked in. I bowed and said "I have some people who want to say hi." I turned and called out "You guys can come in now!" I smiled as Narwaki Senji and Dan Kato walked in the room. I said " Say hello to Narwaki and Dan." I looked at Lady Tsunade, who was shocked, and started to get worried. "M'lady? Are you alright?" I asked nervously stepping towards the desk. She got up and hugged me while she said "Thank you Sakura. Thank you so much." I hugged her back and said "You're my teacher, my second mother. I would do anything for you." I turned to Narwaki, who was just starting to figure out things, and said "Narwaki, this is your  big sister, Tsunade." I stepped aside as Tsunade stepped forward and said "Hello little brother." as she opened her arms. He immediately ran to her and said "I love you, big sister!" Then Dan ran to them and wrapped his arms around both of them saying "It feels so good to be alive again."

When I went outside I saw Yuki running to her parents with a huge smile. I smiled and walked away. Then I saw the entire Uchiha clan looking around. I went up to them and said "Hello. Are you guys lost?" Fugaku looked at me and said " Hello again Sakura-san. I believe that I forgotten the way to the Uchiha compound. Do you mind showing us the way?" I looked at him and said " Follow me!"

As we arrived at the compound, I heard cheers coming from the main room. I walked in with the rest of the Uchiha clan behind me. I knocked on the door and walked in telling Uchiha to stay there and stay quiet. I turned around suddenly heard the noise level drop. "Aw, you threw a party and didn't invite your own teammate. I'm so sad." I said as I opened the door "Oh well. I brought you a present anyway. Happy Birthday Sasuke." I stepped aside as Fugaku and Mikoto walked in. Sasuke's jaw dropped and he just stared. "THE REST OF YOU CAN COME IN IF YOU WANT!" I yelled out the door. one by one, the rest of the Uchiha clan came in, including Itachi. I turned to the head of the Uchiha and bowed "I will take my leave, Uchiha-san. It was a pleasure to meet you." I turned around and took a step out the door before Mikoto called out "Sakura! Wait! Maybe you and I can hang out sometime. I would love to learn more about you." I smiled and said "Sure thing Mrs. Uchiha. But right now I think you need to explain things to Sasuke over there. He looks like a ghost right now." I chuckled and walked away. Before I left the house I heard a faint "Thank you Sakura!" from the one and only............... Sasuke Uchiha!

I went past Naruto's house on my way back home and heard so shouts coming from the living room. I knocked on the door to see if everything was alright. When the fourth Hokage opened the door, I realized that I revived them as well. I quickly bowed and said "Hokage-sama, sorry for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Sakura Haruno. I am the head of the hospital and ANBU commander. It is an honor." I  was invited inside. When I saw Kushina Uzumaki, I bowed and said "Uzumaki-sama, it is a pleasure to meet you." "Drop the formality, please. Just call me Kushina." she said with a smile. I looked at her and said "But ma'am, ever since we were in the academy, we were taught to respect our elders. That is why I always follow former teacher's words, even though I am told to drop the formal act, I don't." I looked at her with a sorry look. "It's alright. Would you like something to eat or drink? I can prepare something for you." she said while pestering me to sit down. "No thank you. Do you want an update on the village? I know the all villagers and whole village itself. I'm ANBU commander, so you will know were to find me. Won't you fourth Hok-" "I thought you were ANBU captain?!" Naruto exclaimed. I looked at him and said "I was promoted a week ago. I will be Sixth Hokage in," I paused to count the number of days "9 days." I finished and turned to face three shocked people.

I saw Neji with his father, Tenten with her parents, Kakashi with his teammates, and everyone else who reunite with their former dead family members or friends. I teleported home and went to change. As I took off my shirt, I notice an old stab scar opening up and bleeding. I had removed poison from one of the puppets Sasori of the Akatsuki had made. I quickly healed it and reapplied bandages. I sighed and laid down. The jutsu had worn me out, so I was ready to pass out. And thats exactly what I did. I was woken an hour later by my alarm. I sighed and got up to change into my ANBU uniform. I put on my mask as I disappeared in cherry blossoms. I reappeared in front of ANBU headquarters and walked in.

As I sat down, the Fourth Hokage and Fugaku Uchiha walked in and sat down on chairs. "We want to learn more about you, please." he said. I looked at him and said "Where should I start?"

"At the beginning."

"My parents had died in the war when I was three and I had the 11 tails sealed in me. I begged the Third to let me live by myself and to let me join the academy. I met Sasuke Uchiha and your son, Naruto, three days after. We became best friends. Naruto was a trouble maker. He would paint on the Hokage Monument to get attention. Sasuke on the other hand would train and train. I was ahead of everyone in the class. We all passed with flying colors. In the end, we were place in the same team with Kakashi as our teacher. We entered the Chunnin Exams shortly after. In the second stage, Sasuke received the curse mark form Orochimaru. Naruto got in touch with the 9 tails during the attack. They both went to the third stage and we went our separate ways for them to train. I went to Lady Tsunade and became her student. The Third died during an attack Orochimaru planned. Sasuke left the village in search for power and Naruto went on a 2 year training trip with Jiraya. We all became stronger and Naruto came back. The first time we reunited as Team, Sasuke tried to kill me. I became ANBU captain shortly after. Sasuke and his new team, Taka, came to the village. Karin, a member of Team Taka made my life a living hell. All my friend betrayed me and took her side. I resigned from my Team and became known in almost all of the hidden villages as 'The Merciless Cherry Blossom'. I was designing a jutsu that could revive all the people who died in the war, with out costing a life. I successfully made and performed the jutsu and this is the result." I finished and looked at them.

"Is that all?" I asked as I started reviewing reports on the most recent missions. "No thats it. Thank you for your time, Haruno-san." they said as they walked out the door. I sigh and wondered why they wanted to know all that.