Chapter 13 - My First Video

Your POV

It was time for the Bean Boozled challenge video. Adam, Barney, Max, Jess, and Ross were doing it. I was really excited to film my first video, AT SKY MEDIA!!! Okay Y/N calm down it's no big deal, the guys do this everyday.

Barney, Max, Ross, and Sky sat on the couches. Jess was standing out of frame for some reason...

"Hey guys it's Sky here and welcome to the Bean Boozled challenge part two, and... " he paused and made the most disgusted face ever, "we're gonna hate ourselves after this video."

Everyone laughed.

"So anyway if you guys didn't see our first video, I suggest you do, because I don't feel like explaining the rules ag-"

Jess suddenly ran on screen. "ADAM! I'M SORRY I'M LATE!" She screamed. All the boys looked confused.

Adam gave an awkward laugh, "Uh... who are you again?"

Max spoke up, "Isn't she the new secretary?"

Jess squeaked, "WHAT?"

Ross shook his head, "No, no, she's not cool enough to be the new secretary."

Did Ross just say I was cool?

Red came in awkwardly, he whispered to Adam. Adam acted like he was getting brand new information. "Oh... really?... OH! ITS APHMAU! That... girl wHO WE DID HIDE AND SEEK WITH!"

Jess rolled her eyes. "Um. YEAH! JEEZ ADAM! YOU INVITED ME!"

Adam broke character and began laughing. "Sorry Jess." He addressed the camera, "But in all seriousness-"

"If that's possible for Adam." Jess mumbled loudly.

Adam glared at her. "This is Jess, or Aphmau. She's super awesome and I bet you've seen her on our channel before! So yeah, check her out. We're going to be putting out a few different videos while she's visiting. ANYWAY! Let's get into it."

Emily was monitoring the audio and showing me each job that needs to be done while filming.

The game looked so gross. I thought Barney was actually gonna throw up, and Max looked like he was going to throw up because everyone was spitting. Ross was really funny because he got almost all the good ones! He was so cute and happy. Jess said that it was the worst experience she had ever had in her life.

When the video was over, they all were washing their mouths out. We gave them all their very own a pack of gum so they could really get the taste out of their mouth. That's when Adam whipped out his camera and I knew something was about to happen.