Chapter 2

Hi, here is chapter 2, enjoy!

We don't own PJO or HoO, that's Rick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie's POV

I woke up to rain coming down on me. Wait... rain? Inside our cabin? I quickly sat up and looked around. The water was from the things that were supposed to go off when there was a fire.

"Everyone up!" I yelled. My cabinmates were up and out of the cabin in record time.

When we got out, we looked around, but there was no fire to be found. I started to shiver, wishing I had grabbed my jacket. But if there was no fire, why had the water dispensers gone on?

"Hermes Cabin." muttered Miranda, wrapping her arms around herself in an effort to keep warm. "It must of been the Hermes Cabin. Who else would get up at three in the morning?"

"So... can we go back in?" asked Rose.

Her twin brother Paris sighed.

"Since there isn't a fire," I said. "We can go back in."

"But the water is still going off!" exclaimed Miranda.

"I know. Come on, let's see if we can spend the night in the Persephone cabin."

We walked over to the Persephone Cabin and I knocked on the door. The head counselor, Penelope, open the door. She was rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"What... what's going on? Did something happen? It's like 3 in the morning."

"Hey Penny, our cabin was flooded by the Hermes cabin. Can we crash in your cabin till we get it fixed?" I asked.

"Sure. Sure. Come in. There are lots of bunks. There aren't many kids of Persephone, yet."

"Yeah. Don't worry, Penny. They will come. Okay! Demeter Cabin! Find a bunk and go back to sleep. Some can double up, some can sleep on the floor. Whatever you are comfortable with," I yelled.

Everyone found a bunk. The littler kids fit about 4 in a bunk while the older kids fit 2.

"Okay. Lights out, again," I yelled.

I got a bunk to myself and laid there awhile. Thinking about how much I dislike(hate is a strong word) the Hermes cabin better yet The Stoll Brothers. But even more, the head counselor, Travis Stoll.

I woke up (again) at seven, a bit more of a reasonable time. Miranda and I went back to our cabin to assess the damage.

The floor was covered with a foot of water. Every single thing was soaked. There was not one dry spot. But at least the water had (finally) stopped.

"This will take hours." Miranda complained. "Come on, let's go tell Chiron. He'll know what to do.

"But they'll get in trouble!" I exclaimed.

"That's the point. Don't tell me you still have a crush on that boy, Katherine. "

"What boy? What are you talking about? Is this water getting to you?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Just answer the question."

"I refuse to answer that question on the terms that I can not give the answer. Now let's go see Chiron."

I ran out of the cabin before she could question me more.

I made it to the Big House first, and knocked on the door. Miranda was a few yards behind me.