Chapter 2

Hey, guys! I hope you liked the first chapter, and i would love any kind of feedback! Would be great if you could fan and vote, too! It would mean a lot! Also, a great thanks to babyriley for modelling for the front cover of the book, which I will post real soon! Check out her book 'it's my life' it's great and you guys will love it! Here's the next chapter!

Jason --->

Chapter 2

"Hey, Eboni! Brooke!" I heard someone shout from behind me in the corridor. It was lunch and we were heading to a table to eat.

I stopped and turned around to face Jessica, who was a good friend of Brooke and I. She gave Brooke a tight hug and turned to face me with a huge grin in her face. She launched herself at me, squeezing me in her tight embrace.

"Well, hello to you, too!" I said with a chuckle.

After almost squishing me to death, she let me free from her grasp. She looked between Brooke and I. "I've missed you two!"

"You, too, Jess! How was your holiday?" I replied.

"Brilliant! Three weeks is a long time!" she said sadly, pouting slightly. "We'll definitely need to have a catch up day! Just me, you, Brooke and Peyton! And, gosh, you'll need to help me catch up with school work! I've missed so much!"

Jessica pulled us into a group hug, holding us together tightly. She pulled away with a smile on her face and let her hands drop to her sides.

Jessica was a smart girl with good motives. She was quiet and inquisitive, but she adored a good gossip about the latest High school dramas. She was tall and slim. She was very pale skinned and had massive brown eyes. Her nose and her cheek bones were covered in little brown freckles and she had little dimples when she laughed or smiled. Jess was the kind of girl who had a warn heart, was bubbly and nice to everybody! She was rather pretty and had long wavy red hair. I'd been friends with her ever since primary school. We had a lot in common, like our music taste and the way we dressed and she was a great friend.

"Jess, what's the gossip?" Brooke said, with a content smile spread across her face.

"Oh, nothing!" She sighed, waving her hand dismissively. "I wanted to know if any of you two knew the new guy's name. Aw, he's a god!"

I exchanged a look with my best friend and we both said "nope."

"When'd he start here?" Brooke asked, cocking her head to one side. If there was a new hot guy, she'd be the first to hunt him down.

"Today. Weird to start in the middle of term, don't you think?" Jess commented, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Hmm." Sighed Brooke. Her face brightened up as though she remembered something. She turned to face me and then fixed her gaze on Jessica, with her trademark cocky smile. "We did meet someone new. Just this morning. Eboni here walked right into his locker. She ended up lying across the hall floor with the guy sprawed on top of her. He was hot, too."

"Seriously? Come on, that wasn't funny. Let's just go grab some lunch, I'm starving. This morning has dragged in!" I said quickly, trying to change the subject from my embarrassing little encounter this morning.

The two girls just looked at me, so I grabbed hold of their wrists and pulled them to the caffeteria. I could hear them exchange small sniggers behind me, but I pretended not to hear.

I lead them to a table where Peyton was making out with her boyfriend, Jason. I heard Jessica clear her throat behind me and Peyton looked up, her cheeks hot with embarrassment.

"Hey." She whispered, a sheepish grin on her face. She looked around me to Jessica and her green eyes lit up with excitement at the sight of her best friend.