Chapter 13

Yeah, finally published! Quite fast right? But the next chapter won't be as fast as this chapter. xD And I am soooooo happy to received lots of warm comments in the previous chapter. :') Thank you so much! Some even can't wait for Xuan Yu to unfold Ruolan's biggest secret. *evil smirks* Let me give you a bit spoiler, Ruolan's identity will be...... Nah, that's no fun. Anyhow, enjoy this chapter~

=================

Who would have thought the one behind those evil doing was actually Hui Qing? Both Ruolan and Meng Yue could not believe at their discovery.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked as he gently released her.

Watching the young lady sitting before him, Hui Qing was actually pretty and looking outstanding when seen close up. But when he remembered the carcass he received this afternoon, no one would ever imagine such a beautiful lady would do sort of disgusting thing.

Hui Qing scowled before she look away, keeping her thin lips shut.

Ruolan sighed. It seemed like the arrogant young lady does not want to cooperate with him. He has no choice but to figure it himself why Hui Qing wanted to torment him. But the only reason he could think at the moment was only jealousy. "Is it because of the Emperor?"

The young lady looked surprised; her hands gripped her silk, face changed even more frowned.

After scrutinizing her closely, Ruolan still wonder if he had guessed it correctly. He still insisted on interrogating her, "So, you are angry because His Majesty taken an interest with me?" Ruolan purposely brought the Emperor's subject to trigger her; expecting that if he made her angry, she will spill out the reason why she harmed him.

The Emperor part had sparked the flame within her. What Ruolan did not expect was, the beauty walked up to him and gave him a hot burning smack to the left of his face. The slap was strong until he unconsciously retreated few steps after received the severe slap. The maid beside him held his arm to support him, wearing a surprised and pale face.

"You whore, dare to bring such topic?" She exclaimed. Her face flushed red from anger, eyes pierced into the other's own, Hui Qing looked exactly like a volcano that would erupt anytime.

Ruolan did not see that coming. Rubbing his cheek, he asked her in discontent, "Then what else do you want me to say? Is the Emperor not the reason why you started all this?"

"You—" Hui Qing made a gesture to give her another blow but froze in midway, she curled her hand into a ball and gripped it tightly, "Is that what you think of me?" Both her voice and body trembled in anger. Instead of hurting her again, Hui Qing ran to her then clutched the collar tightly, "So what if the Emperor has taken a like on you! I care less about those stuffs and I am not a leech like you who's goal only to pursue the Imperial Family!"

Ruolan was about to dodge her attack but when the beauty hesitated on hitting him again, he thought Hui Qing had given up. However, her very next move was unpredictable and her rant stupefied him. Hui Qing had never jealous of him receiving visitations from the Emperor? He was perplexed by her rage, "Then, what are you actually getting fired up for?"

The longer Hui Qing glared at her confused face, the more she felt like hitting her, but this time the beauty held her fist. Releasing her grip harshly, she spit on her face then cursed her furiously, "Think it yourself, whore!" After these few harsh words, Hui Qing pushed her away then rammed out from the room.

Ruolan was dumbfounded. After giving him such tense look and curses, she wanted him to think the matter himself? Ignoring the clear liquid in his face, Ruolan shouted at her, "Wait! Hui Qing, we are not done yet!"