First Date

Adam: He asked you out by sending a big bear with the words 'will you go out with me' on a heart it was holding. You of course said yes I mean who wouldn't't. You (the one on the left) guys had a Disney movie marathon and you both sang at the top of your lungs to the songs which annoyed the others. It was one of the funnest date of all time. And by the end you were both cuddling happy that you said yes to this date.

Chase: He asked you out couple days later after the incident on your mission. He asked you when you bumped into each other on another mission and you had a sword to his neck. You (the one on the right) both went put-put golfing which was fun except the fact you were terrible and almost hit a poor couple with the golf club that went flying out of your hands. But chase did help which was romantic especially when he wrapped his arms around you guiding the puck.

Leo: He went straight up to you and asked you out while trying to be cool but that did not work well, but you thought it was adorable. You guys went to the carnival that was in town thinking it was a nice first date. You guys had so much fun running around playing games, going on rides and eating the food there. You guys did have sit down because Leo decided it was a good idea to eat some funnel cake and then go on to a roller coaster. It was a fun and tiring night and he also won you a stuffed purple and pink colored bear.
_________________________________________
Hope you guys like it.