Prologue

Story Banner by firelightus thanks for the amazing book cover. If you guys need a banner just go to her profile you'll love her works.

Copyright © 2016 @seoulfeels

All Rights Reserved ®

REMINDERS:

Keep in mind that nothing in this story is true. The whole story and the following characters are just fictional. The following names are based on K-pop artists or just made up by me. Strictly no plagiarism!

All of the contents of this story is all written by me, if my story resembles other stories here on wattpad, it's just a coincidence. All the clichés resemble sometimes, in my defense.

Do comment for criticisms just choose your words and I don't tolerate fan wars on the comments section, take it somewhere else.

If you'd like me to continue, give it a star to let me know if someone's reading. Thanks!

...

The day started when a moving van parked right next door, giving Jin-ye a hope that she won't be the kid who doesn't have a playmate next door anymore. She watched from her window as the new family started unloading boxes from the van and look who just got lucky, the couple had a son that looks like her age.

She ran to her father and couldn't hold it any longer, she's pretty excited to finally have a neighbor to play with. "Daddy, can I please go to our neighbor's and play?" She tugged her father's shirt.

Siwon glanced at the window for a while and observed the busy couple unloading their things and glanced back at his daughter. Nobody can resist that smile. "Ok honey, but don't give them a hard time. They need to settle in and rest." He winked and that's when Jin-ye started running again.

She dusted her pink dress and pushed her hair back to make sure she's presentable. Not every 5 year-old kid does that but she's different.

"Hello, I'm Jin-Ye, I live next door. We're neighbors." She introduced herself to the adults.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany, this is my husband Nickhun and this is Ten, our son." She introduced while Nickhun was unloading the van. "You kids should play." She pushed Ten in towards Jin-ye and grabbed a box. She left them with such awkwardness, it's a good thing Jin-ye always knows how to start a conversation.

"So, would you like to go to the playground? It's pretty close." She pointed at the direction with a smile on her face and her eyes sparkled, actually it sparkles all the time. Maybe that's what made her look approachable, friendly and nice. But instead of answering her, Ten only stared at her, not moving a muscle and then pushed her, rushing inside the house, good thing Nickhun was there to catch her.

"Sorry about that, he's not usually that rude." He apologized on behalf of his son. "He just need to rest is all. Maybe you can come over tonight with your parents to get to know each other." She nodded happily. Maybe tonight she can try again.

"I'll go tell my parents." She said and Nickhun nodded. Before leaving, she noticed Tiffany scolding Ten about what happened, when he caught her staring, he glared and poked his tongue out. Tiffany face palmed herself and grounded him.

...

During the diner, Ten seemed decent and harmless. In fact, Gain adored him on Tiffany's stories.

All Jin-ye can hear was "Ten can do this and that yada yada and blah blah blah." Too much for a mother's full treatment but it won't change Jin-ye's opinion of him. He's the only kid who had the audacity to push her around, literally.

"Jin-ye." Ten called, distracting her from her thoughts. "Would you like some burritos? I made you one." That made Jin-ye change her mind.

The adults admired him more because of that, even Jin-ye admired him. Maybe this is a start of a new friendship.

Date published May 3 2016
Date finished Nov 22, 2016