18. Confused

Chapter eighteen. Confused

Theories were a part of me; I always came up with pretty establishing endings for an unsolved solution or problem. My parents were always in tricky situations with their business and they always came to me to articulate there problems, it never failed to get me annoyed since I loved helping people, but when it came to my own problems I wasn't so good in helping myself out with the issues. A few days had passed since the dinner with Leo, I was really ashamed in myself for giving into him once again, I wasn't a fling for him to play with, I was nothing to him, and so why was it that I always sunk into the tough gangster who I actually had a crush on. I had a strange theory that, I really did have a crush on Leo. Everything explained the impossible to me. Why did I leave dinner for him, why did I wait up for him and why did I was get tangled in his kisses? It was crystal clear that I had a crush on him. My first ever crush...

I had another theory that Leo was slightly trying too hard for whatever he was trying to do for me. First the dress and shoes a few months ago, then the dinners and lastly the flowers and chocolates that he had always left for me. Ever since that day at dinner, and us getting to know each other, Leo always left me Plumerias and chocolate. It was sweet of him to do so, but still every day? What had gotten into him?

I took a sip of my water and continue to scroll through the job options on my laptop. I was currently trying to apply for a job since I didn't want to be stuck alone so much. I still didn't even know how long I was supposed to stay at Leo's place for. A part of me actually wanted to go home but I wasn't sure if my parents even wanted me home. I missed them so much, I missed my home where I grew up for eighteen years but I missed my parents so much more. Even though my parents were quite wealthy and my dad was a big CEO of his own company, he still managed to find family time to spend with my mother and me. My parents were pretty awesome even if I did overreact about them kicking me out, they were pretty used to it since I always overreacted about matters that seemed major to me, and it was just in my nature to do so.

My mother was called Arianna, and my father was called Jeffrey. My mother was what I would call model material, since her flawless skin, naturally red lips, silky hazel hair, brown eyes, curves in all the right places and her height; she was definitely the most amazing woman that I ever knew. She was the type of woman who never judged, she was quite optimistic about everything, and she.... Just thinking of my mother brought tears to my eyes. I missed her hugs, her smile, and her company.

My dad was a bit different from my mother. He had the same greyish blue eyes as me, brown hair a few shades darker than me and my mother. He was strong, born a pure leader, but very reluctant to do anything. People said that my father's bite was worse than his bark. At times I did miss him; I missed his undying compliments and his seriously bad jokes. Everything about my parents made me so emotional, I loved them so much, and it hurt that I felt so ashamed of myself. The only way that I could ever make myself a better person was to get my life on track.

At eighteen I didn't really expect all of this to happen to me after all, I really couldn't see how my life was going. All I had to do was get through each day, one after, hour after hour, minute after minute and second after second.

I continued to scroll through the page I was on, on the Internet. There were quite a few that interested me, but the one I was really looking for was a teaching job. A full time one, since I enjoyed helping and looking after little kids a lot, I decided that becoming a teacher would help me blossom into my own life. I was reading online that the government ad school boards for every school had brought something new into schools. They had decided to teach children in preschools, modern foreign languages. So languages such as French, Spanish, German, Italian and so on but the main ones they were French and Spanish. This seemed like a good opportunity for me, since I spoke French and Spanish quite fluently, and also working with children. I looked more into the job and saw that the pay was good, the hours were good and it was only five days a week. The job was perfect. I clicked on the application form.