Nope

Katelyn's P.O.V.

"Okay, what is it?" He asked, sighing.

"Wait, what's wrong?" I asked walking closer to him.

"Why is it that you can talk however you want to me but if I talk to you, you get mad?" He asked, I then noticed his eyes were watering.

Them I did something I didn't even know that was possible for me to do.

I. Kissed. Him.

"Oh my Irene..." I said backing up against his wall.

"K-Katelyn...?" He asked, confused.

"I'm so sorry, I'll leave." I then ran towards his door, he stopped me.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked, loosening his grip.

"You don't really like me, you flirt with everyone." I said trying to open his door.

"No, Katelyn, I just do it to make you," he mumbled something, "jealousmm"

"What?" I asked, not understanding what he said.

"I said I do it to make you jealous." He mumbled.

"Well, does it look like it's working." I asked, obviously being sarcastic.

"Since you literally just kissed me, I'd say yea, I think it's working." He laughed a bit, "now what did you want to ask me?"

"Oh, um,that,"I took a deep breath, "willyoustaywithmewhilethegirlsaregone?"

"What?" He asked confused.

"Will. You. Stay. With. Me. While. The. Girls. Are. Gone?" I stammered out.

"Of course," he smirked, "My Lady."

Yes, I did add a Chat reference... IDC WHAT YOU THINK!