ⓚⓐⓣⓔⓛⓨⓝ?

This whole book was inspired by,

Aarmau_Travlyn_

Katelyn's P.O.V.

Well, how can this get any worse... Oh wait, it already is worse.

Let's just say that Aphmau is going out of town with Kawaii~Chan, for two weeks... Also, Lucinda and Cadenza are going too. Another thing is that I am horrified of being alone, as high and mighty as I seem, I do have my weaknesses. When I lived in an apartment complex, there was tons of people technically there. Now, that I moved in with Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau, when they're gone, I am truly alone.

"Heyyyyyy Katelyn..." A voice said, obviously belonging to the one, the only,  certainly annoying, Travis.

"How did y-you get in th-the house...?" I asked, scared of being alone once he left.

"Your door was wide open." He said walking closer, "I locked it behind me," he then smiled.

"Oh really you pervert?" I asked sarcastically.

"You know it Baby, just you and me... It's good that the girls are out of town." He said winking and moving his eyebrows in a wriggling movement.

"Seriously Travis," I rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

"I'm just joking," he said embarrassed.

"Sure you are... what did you want anyways?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't remember." He said  grinning.

"Then you should be leaving," I then regretted my words.

"Ok..." He said slumping out the door.

Just as he walked out I mentally screamed.

You could have had him stay you idiot!

I then ran after him, he was already in his house.

"Shit." I mumbled, realizing that I would have to go ring his doorbell.

I walked over to the boy's house, Laurence opened the door.

"Oh, hey Katelyn." He said confused, there had only been one other time I had came over here.

"Umm, is Travis in his room?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, it will just be you two, stay safe" He said laughing, I shot him a glare.

"Don't even." I mumbled, still glaring.

"I was joking..." He said letting me inside.

I walked down to Travis' room/basement.

"Travis...?" I asked, nervously knocking on the door.

"Garroth, go away, I'm not buying you any of those naked magazines." Travis' muffled voice said through the door.

"Umm, gross, it's Katelyn." I said, saying my name a little bit quiet.

He threw open the door, he had changed into just his shorts.

"H-hey." I said blushing, realizing he was shirtless.

"Oh, hey... I'm sorry about that joke earlier." He said, blushing a shade of deep red.

"No, it's fine, it's just that... w-will y-y-you," he cut me off.

"Come in here if it's so important you're stuttering," and with that, he dragged me into his bedroom.