Chapter 3

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked. I looked at him and explained "I assigned my ANBU to her after you came to the village. They update me every hour. I also assign the missions to every ninja and kunoichi in the village, so I know where everyone is and what they are doing. She was in the hospital 2 times earlier this week. Today she told me she was attacked by ninja while on a mission. I didn't assign any missions to her this whole week. She lied to me so I told my ANBU to take her to the interrogation unit to get the truth." I looked at them and said "Now I'm trying to eat with my daughter." I went back to eating, completely ignoring them.

As we left the shop, I turned to face Yuki and said "Sorry sweetheart, but mommy's old friends are very rude." I took her hand and walked to my house. Tomorrow was her first day at the Ninja Academy and I made sure her teacher was Iruka. I smiled and said "Tomorrows a new day!" I exclaimed as I lifted her up and ran home. I was proud of myself because I kicked the butts of all the people who made my life a living hell.

(You go girl! Sorry, but I just had to do that. Now back to the story!)

I walked with Yuki to the academy and attended the opening ceremony. I even volunteered to demonstrate some moves in the future. I bid farewell to my old teacher and daughter before heading to the hospital. When I got there I had a list of patients on my desk. I sighed and went to work.

After I was done, I started on paperwork. This time it was looking over files of all the villagers that lived in Konoha. I paused when I got to Konoha 11's files. I picked up the first one in the pile and opened it. It read:

Name: Sasuke Uchiha

Age: 17

Height: 6 ft. 1

Weight: 107.9

Notes: Cuts himself

I was shocked when I read over the notes. 'He cuts himself!' I put the file down and grabbed the next one.

Name: Neji Hyuga

Age: 18

Height: 6 ft. 2

Weight: 107.8

Notes: Over uses chakra and eyes

I made a mental note to myself to scold Neji the next time I saw him. Next one was:

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Age: 17

Height: 6 ft. 1

Weight: 107.8

Notes: Not eating properly

I looked at all the others and saw that all of Konoha 11 had some notes that weren't so good. I stood up and started to head to the Hokage's office. I wanted to ask permission to investigate. I entered the office to find all of Konoha 11 in the room. They all looked thinner than usual. I looked at Lady Tsunade and said "Maybe it's better if I come another time." I quickly bowed and left the room. I walked back to the hospital and started to hum a familiar tune.

I headed back to the Hokage's office to talk with her. I explained the problem to her a couple of hours ago and waited for an answer. I walked in and stood in the corner as Lady Tsunade finished talking with Konohamaru's squad. As she dismissed them, I walked towards the desk and waited for her to start talking. I was sure that she would say no. I looked down at my feet, getting nervous. To ask her of a huge thing was a thing most ninjas wouldn't do. "Sakura, I give you permission to continue this investigation." Lady Tsunade said. I looked you at her and asked "Are you serious?" She smiled and nodded. I bowed and said "Thank you so much, Lady Tsunade. I won't let you down. Please be ready to receive a report in 3 days." I dismissed myself and left. 'I won't let you down!'

The next day, I summoned 11 clones and sent them to spy on the members of Konoha 11. I sent Yuki to the academy and went to the ANBU building. The interrogation unit had told me that they got the truth out of Karin. I saw a report file on my desk and I immediately opened it and began to read:

Karin Uzumaki  was been in the outskirts of the village talking with and an Akatsuki member, known as Zetsu. She cut herself on a branch while escaping an ANBU team returning from a mission.She is now in cell 203, the ANBU assigned to her are waiting for orders.

I sighed and said " So, the Akatsuki are still at it." I sent a messenger hawk to the Hokage with the report. I stood up and called one of the ANBU assigned to the bitch. "Keep a closer eye on her and don't let her wander off. Keep her on chains. Dismissed." I said as I walked out the door. I headed to the academy to demonstrate the uses of chakra. I remembered this lesson like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"Alright, today's lesson is about chakra control. Does anyone know what chakra is?" Iruka-sensei said. I raised my hand and waited to get called on. I was usually the only one who actually paid attention. "Yes Sakura?" Iruka-sensei asked. "Chakra is essential for the basic jutsu. You control or manipulate chakra to let you walk on water, exhale fire, or create illusions. Ninjutsu and Genjutsu both need chakra. Taijutsu on the other hand doesn't need chakra. All the things I mentioned will need precise chakra control." I said as slow as I could go for the people to hear. "Very good Sakura. Does anyone have any questions?" Iruka-sensei exclaimed.

Iruka-sensei lead us outside to a forest. He told us to focus some chakra at the bottom of our feet ant try to climb the tree. I was called to go first so I focused my chakra and walked to the tree and took a step. I slowly walked up the tree and sat down on a branch and said "This is fun, sensei!" I smiled and hung upside down. "Sakura, you can come down now!" he called. I stopped the flow of chakra at my feet and started to fall. I then did a somersault in the air and landed on my feet.

FLASHBACK END

I smiled at the thought and walked in the gates of the academy. I knocked on the door and walked in. I nodded at Iruka and sat down in a empty desk in the back. It also happened that it was my old desk. I looked at it and saw that the craving I put on it was still there. I had carved "SAKURA HARUNO" on the corner. I smiled and ran my finger over the words. I got up as the students got up and started to head to the door. I smiled and teleported outside next to the giant tree Iruka had me climb 14 years ago. I sat down underneath the shade and waited for the class to arrive. A few minutes later, I heard the familiar sound of children talking. I got up and started to stretch. I knew Iruka would have me demonstrate how you can use chakra with taijutsu. I looked at him and said "What do you want me to do first, 'sensei'?" I smiled at him. A smile appeared on his face, like he missed the time I called him 'sensei'.  I started with climbing the tree, then went to walking on water, then punched the ground to create a huge crater, and lastly cut myself and healing it.

"And that children is what you can do if you have perfect chakra control." I said with a smile. "Enjoy the rest of your day." I nodded at Iruka and disappeared, leaving a swirl of cherry blossoms for the children to play with. My clones updates have just arrived on my desk. I read over them and sat down on my chair. I found some interesting information. All of Konoha 11 were beating themselves up since I disappeared. They were angry at themselves after they found out that Karin lied. I wrote a detailed report and sent it to the Hokage. I opened a scroll that contained a jutsu I was working on. The jutsu I was making was going to revive the whole Uchiha clan and anyone who died in the third war, including the Third Hokage. I decided to leave my parents out of the revival, but  revive Yuki's birth parents. I added the last touched and exclaimed "Finally! I'm done!"