11.

11 March 2015
7:20pm

TAEHYUNG

"Thank you so much for taking care of Yura today, Tae. Here's some cash," my aunt, Aunt Lin said as she handed me an envelope.

I shook my head.

"No, it's okay. I did this for Yura," I responded as I smiled at the adorable four-year-old in front of me.

"If that's the case then we'll get going. Yura, say bye to Tae oppa!" Aunt Lin exclaimed.

Yura waved at me with her sweet smile before leaving the building with Aunt Lin. I was about to turn my back when I saw Yura running to me with her arms wide open. I squatted down to embrace her into a warm hug. I held her tight before withdrawing from the hug and then ruffling her hair.

"I hope you and Boram would be together!" She exclaimed out of a sudden.

I was taken aback by what she had just said as my eyebrows knotted into a frown.

"Uh- who's Boram?" I asked curiously.

Yura turned her body and pointed her index finger to––the portrait.

"The girl in the middle! She's Boram!" Yura exclaimed again.

I instantly gulped, feeling goosebumps all over my body.

Why does Yura keeps scaring me like this?

Yura shot me back with a confused look so I had to pretend to laugh.

"Haha! Okay okay, now go to your mummy. She's waiting for you," I told Yura before bringing her to Aunt Lin, who was already outside the building.

I waved a goodbye to them and immediately went up to the eighth floor to find for Jin. I assumed he should know about the girl since he was the one who bought this building. As the lift doors opened at the eighth floor, I ran my way through the corridor to Jin's and Suga's dorm room to find for Jin. I knocked hard on the door continuously until someone opened it. It was Suga and he was looking furious.

He was about to rage when I cut him off, "Where's Jin hyung? I need to talk to him..."

I entered the room uninvitedly and saw Jin reading a book on a lounge chair by the window. He looked up when he saw me approaching him.

"Hyung, hyung! I need to tell you something!" I sounded anxious.

"What is it?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

I heard a loud slam of the door and knew that Suga had left the room. He must had been so mad.

"There's a spirit in this building! We need to get out now!" I exclaimed anxiously.

"What are you talking about? What spirit?" Jin asked in annoyance.

"The girl in the portrait downstairs––her spirit is roaming around," I responded in whispers.

Jin sighed and shook his head in disapproval, "Are you like drunk or something?"

"No, no! I'm serious, hyung!" I tried to state my stand.

"You know, you can just tell me you don't want the portrait in the lobby. You don't need to make up stories like that," he said agitatedly.

"What- no, no, hyung! I'm bloody serious," I tried to convince him.

"No, Tae, you're not. Maybe you're sleepy––or drunk so just go to bed," Jin asserted, ushering me towards the door.

"No, hyung- you have to listen to me!" I exclaimed frustratedly.

Instead of hearing me out, he just pushed me out of his room and slammed the door shut in front of me. I immediately let out a heavy sigh. This was so frustrating.

Why can't he just listen to me? Ugh.

Just then, I heard the sound of the lift doors opening from a distance. I watched as Jimin and Jungkook walk out from the lift with plastic bags and a drink in their hands. I immediately rushed over and demanded them to move quickly to our shared dorm room. I quickly slammed the door shut when the three of us entered.

"Uh- what's happening?" Jungkook asked, confused as he took out a cup of instant noodles from the plastic bags.

"I need to tell you guys something!" I exclaimed softly.

Jimin and Jungkook sat at the two lounge chairs by the window while I sat on a bed nearest to them.

"Okay, shoot," Jimin told me.

"Remember the other time I told you guys about the unknown face in the pictures in J-Hope's phone? Well, guess what––I know her name," I started off.

"Oh, what's her name?" The two asked in unison.

I instructed them to lean forward as I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Boram."

"And––she's a spirit or a ghost or something like that," I continued with uncertainty.

Hearing what I had just said, Jimin and Jungkook instantly burst out into huge waves of laughters that sounded very fake. However, I sat there on the bed, giving them a confused look.

What do they think this is?

A joke?

"I'm serious! I can even show you guys how she looks like," I tried convincing them to believe me.

"How? You got a picture of her with you?" Jimin asked, still chuckling.

"No, no––

She's actually the girl in the portrait."