Chapter 4: Coincidence.

Hey guys! If you slide the picture ^ to the left, you can see I added a video. Don't play it yet, but play it later in this chapter. I'll tell you when! When you play the song, you should be able to just continue reading. Press play, press the x in the corner if it fully opens the video, and you can continue reading. It'll make this chapter better! I promise. Also: please comment/like! It'll help me sooooo so so so much and I love to read all of your comments! Comment as much as you can!

Please DON'T mention the forest fic in my fics. Thanks!

~~

Hello everyone who thought the chapter was gonna start here and skipped my note: pleaaaaase read it, it's important to the story. Have you read it? Alright, love you all guys. Thanks for reading my stories. Now the chapter really starts:

//

After Tyler and Josh ate their pancakes, they walked back to Josh's car and drove to the record store Josh worked at.

They were currently sitting behind the counter with Andy. Tyler and Andy hit it off right away and they were listening to Blink-182.

Cool thing about working at a record store: you can choose what music is playing in the store the whole day.

"So you actually go to concerts?" Andy asked. Tyler nodded. "Yeah, been to a lot. I can't see, but I can hear, so why not?" He said. "Most of the time my best friend stays with me and we stay in the back, but sometimes I forced him to go into the pit or go to the front, and I'll either ask for a chair and sit at the bar at concerts or go to the disabled section at festivals, so I can just sit down and listen to the music and he can enjoy the concert. I never go into the pit or to the front, at metal concerts especially, 'cause both my friend and I aren't really looking forward to getting a blind person dragged into a mosh pit or having a crowd surfer unexpectedly falling on my neck", Tyler chuckled, causing Josh and Andy to do the same.

"Yeah I totally understand. I still hate crowd surfers", Andy chuckled.

"Same. Mosh pits too", Josh added.

At that moment, the bell rang, letting them know that someone walked into the store. Andy looked up and smiled. "Our favorite customer!" He said as he stood up.

"Excuse me, I'm gonna go greet him", Andy said as he walked around the counter and to the person who walked in.

"Andy!" He exclaimed as he saw Andy. "Hey dude!" Andy greeted him.

Tyler frowned and turned to Josh.

"Brendon? Is that Brendon?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, how do you know his- wait. That is your Brendon?" Josh asked.

"That's my Brendon!" Tyler said.

"Brendon?!" He called out louder. He heard Andy and Brendon stop talking.

"Tyler? Tyler! What are you doing here?" Brendon asked as he turned to the voice and saw Tyler. Tyler stood up and walked around the counter to Brendon, followed by Josh.

"I'm with Josh, what are you doing here?" Tyler asked as he pointed at Josh.

"I always buy my music here... Wait, record store Josh is your Josh?" Brendon asked.

"Well yeah this is my Josh!" Tyler said.

"So favorite customer Brendon is your Brendon!" Josh said.