Characters

Okay so i have finally found the right actors/actresses to my book characters.

So i decided to tell you 

So tell me what yah think?

Cole Hunter as Wade Poezyn 

Eliza Grace as Leighton Meester (but she's more of Balir Waldorf  the character she plays in Gossip Girl)

Lexi Wood as Blake Lively (but she's more of Serena van der woodsen, also the character she plays in Gossip Girl beacuse of the way she dresses the way she acts) 

Jessica Waters as Emma Stone

Fred Waters as James Phelps (because why not?)

George Waters as Oliver Phelps (because why not?)

Alex Wells as Alex Pettyfer (Alex Wells is very cool person and he's really sweet but he's like the parental/father like figure)

Dylan Donn as Dylan O' Brien (Dylan is a goofball , prankster, mischievous yet slightly charming person)

Andrew Jackson as Andrew Garfield (Andrew is a player and he's not a shame he gets annoyed easily but behind all that he's quite easy going and he's always there for his friends )

Ansel Miller as Ansel Elgort (Ansel is a very sweet soft spoken guy he loves to read and basically he exactly like the character he played in the Fault In Our Stars Augustus Waters)

Corbin Harrison as Corbin Bleu (Corbin is funny kind and caring he 's a ladies' men with all the manners and he loves photography)

So yep that's that so like ......i really need to revise now , byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.