The Trojan Horse | The Accomplice (Part 3.2)

Thank you all for your get well wishes. Di naman masyadong seryoso yung nangyari sa akin, just really knocked out by meds. I might not be seeing your comments because my wp app is buggy.

Unedited, because I wanted to get this out for you all before Monday. Had to cut it again at some point because this chapter exhausted me. Some parts are in reference to The Apprentice Part 1 and The Apprentice Outtakes: Boys Night Out.

Special shout-out to @kickshaw3676 and @panotsha16 for the subtitle idea. 

And to sereace for being my drug lord and "pusher". Go read her AMA-Con entry, At The Edge Of The World

Again, this us just fiction, pure imagination.

--- 

In Which Karma is a Chameleon

Hopeless, head over heels in the moment

I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again

The moment he got in the car, he took a deep breathe while holding on tightly to the steering wheel. He has never lost patience with his children. But this was really challenging his resolved. He glanced at Sabrina who's sitting in the passenger's seat head bowed and hands fidgeting.

"Care to explain to me what that was?"

"What's what, Dad?"

"Don't play games with me, Sabrina. My patience is wearing thin."

"But I don't know what you're talking about!" She lifted her head in defense. She really didn't get what he was so angry about.

"Raising your voice is not helping your cause. What's between you and R3?"

"Huh? Us? Nothing Dad! He just took me to school this morning. That with your permission. Then he said he'll take me home so that's what you saw."

"That's not the only thing I saw Sab. His arm was around you. Kelan pa 'to?"

"What? That's nothing Dad! I don't even notice it. He was probably just being polite. Parang di mo kilala yun."

"Kilalang-kilala ko yun, that's what I thought, then I see this... Ugh! Kilalang-kilala ko yung tatay nun at alam ko ang mga galaw na ganyan Sabrina." His daughter just kept quiet, wala nang masabi sa ama dahil hindi nya naiintindihan kung bakit galit ito. R3 was just being himself. Granted, he wasn't like this to her all the time, but he was to his sister, etc. So she never really bothered with it because she just thought it extended naturally to her.

"I'm giving you time to explain now, Sabrina. Bago tayo makarating sa bahay at mag-usap."

"But it's nothing Dad. It's just really nothing."

"Fine, you want to talk this out with all 3 of us in the same room later, then we'll do it. I will get the truth from both of you even if it means prying it out the long, hard way."

"Suit yourself Dad. You won't get any from me." Palm to face, she leaned her head on the headrest of her seat in frustration.

Which caused Sam to notice something on her arm. "Ano yang nasa kamay mo?"

"Ah, bracelet? Obviously."

"Mainit ulo ko, Sabrina. Don't get smart with me." The traffic light turned red so he had to stop the car. He knows he didn't buy her that, and Patricia didn't also. He took the opportunity to examine the bracelet further.