Connor Imagine - Final part

Well im glad that is over. We managed to make our way through the crowd of screaming fans, the boys stopping to take pictures with a few of them. Once we were inside the hotel Joe got us all checked in and gave us our room keys. Holly and i were sharing a room and the boys were all sharing one room. I wouldnt like to be in that hotel room with 4 constantly hyper, crazy boys.
As we were unpacking a loud knock came from the door.
"Ill get it," squealed Holly. Why was she so excited.
"Hey Holly, is Megan there," i heard a familiar voice ask.
"Im here," i popped up behind Holly. "Whats up?"
Connor made a face at Holly as if to say 'can you give us a minute'. She quickly scurried out the room and went to see what the others were doing.
"Can i come in or..." Connor trailed off.
"Oh yeah sorry," i laughed nervously, standing aside to let him in. I dont know why he was here and why he wanted to see me alone which is why i felt so nervous. We both sat down on the edge of one of the single beds.
"So what did you want me for," i asked trying to appear as calm as possible. He looked down and started fiddling with his fingers. Was he nervous? No, there is nothing for him to be nervous about. Is there?
"Well basically i was talking with the other guys and they encouraged me to do this." He paused, leaving me in confusion.
"There is no easy way to say this so here i go. Megan, i really like you and have from the minute we met. I hope you feel the same way but if not then i underst-"
I cut him off by doing something i never expected myself to do. I kissed him. I pulled away and he looked shocked but it didnt take long before a smile crept onto his face.
"Is that a yes then," he smiled.
"Of course Con. You are amazing and i thought you only saw me as a friend which is why i didnt say anything to you first," i explained.
"Im so glad i told you now. Oh and one more thing. Will you do me the pleasure of becoming my girlfriend," he asked, his cheeks going a light shade of red.
"Hm let me think about it. Yeah!" I replied, throwing my arms round him and nuzzling my head into his neck. Our little moment was interrupted by three very energetic boys plus Holly bursting into our room cheering and shouting.
"What the hell, how did you guys know she said yes," asked Connor who was clearly just as confused as me.
"We could hear the whole conversation through the wall," replied Brad.
I just shook my head and laughed before giving Connor another tight hug!
----------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry this part is so short and it escalated pretty quickly from the last chapter. I just didnt want it to go on for too long so i thought i would bring it to an end and start doing other preferences and imagines again. Hope you liked this one and if anyone has any preference ideas or requests for personal imagines just drop me a quick message! Love always, Kirsty xxx