Thug Life Part 2

Chapter 1

Dahmiere

“Dahmiere, Ayo Dah wake up” I heard A voice say. I woke up and saw Mikal standing there

“What is it?”

“Nicki’s been shot…they don’t know if she’s gonna make it”

"Nigga stop lyin" I said flipping on my bad shoulder which made me pop up.  

"I’m deadass nigga get up" I looking at his face and knew he wasn’t lying. Fuck.

                                                                                                                                                            …………………………………………………..

We rushed to the hospital and made it there in 30 minutes since I had to get dressed. When we got to the hospital, everyone was there but my brother I sent a message to as soon as I got the news and he still wasn’t here. I saw Camari and his girl sitting down stressing. His leg was bouncing up and down and his head was down, his girl was trying to confront him but he wasn’t listening or worried. My father was sitting a seat over with his body guards. The doctor came out with a worried look.

"Family of Nicole-"

 "Right here" we all yelled and Camari looked around.

"I’m her brother"

"Well I have some bad news, we couldn’t remove all of the bullets in surgery, there is one stuck right by her spine but there’s still a chance she might make it, she still has a pulse but it’s very low and she keep crashing while in surgery. We’re going to continue to work on her but there is no guarantee she’s going to make it out alive" Camari then blacked out. I was so busy crying in the corner to hear anything. I know thugs aren’t supposed to cry but I couldn’t help it. I wanted Nicki back and now.

"This is your fucking fault" he yelled and everyone held him back. "If it weren’t for you my baby sister will still be alive!" Security finally came and escorted him out and his girl followed. Everyone looked over to me as I stood up. I walked over to Mikal

"Give me the keys" he wanted to argue but decided against it and gave me the keys. I was about to walk out but my father stopped me.

"Where you going" I shrugged my shoulders and he did something that he hasn’t done in years, he hugged be. "Be careful son" I nodded my head and left the hospital. I hopped into the car and just drove. I needed to get out of Jersey for a while.