[9%] The Cheat; for sale

❝How did you know how to do all that stuff? Tracking, hunting, fighting?❞

❝It's like you're a human survival guide.❞

❝I-I don't know, I just knew.❞

*TITLE: The Cheat (honestly, I hate the title rn so if you can think of another one and use it, please do)

FANDOM/S: The 100

FACE CLAIM: Arden Cho

LOVE INTEREST: Bellamy Blake, Octavia Blake, Finn Collins or Raven Reyes

*SUMMARY: Joanna Lee or Jo was a nobody. She was never at the top of her class, she wasn't one of the privileged and heck, the crime she committed that got her locked up in the Skybox for two years wasn't even serious. But that was exactly what made her special. Joanna Lee was the expendable of the expendables.

When the plan of sending a hundred of the teenage juveniles onto earth is set, Abby Griffin chooses Jo out of the other 99 and implants an unauthorized microchip filled with information on earth skills, self-defense and more to insure their, more specifically her daughter's, survival on earth.

Joanna Lee is the cheat that the hundred is going to need in order to survive.

IDEAS:

▶ Jo can look like a cinnamon roll but can actually kill you

▶ Jo growing to become best friends with Octavia and Clarke

▶ Because of the microchip, Jo being one of the smartest and skilled

▶ Love-hate relationship with Jo and Murphy

▶ Jo will be like Chuck with the intersect

MAGIC WORD: chipotle

COMMENT/S: So Jo's character is inspired by Chuck from the TV Series Chuck. If you guys haven't seen it, you should totally check it out. I'm really sorry for the sucky summary but someone please take this, I feel like this would be so cool!!