So I've stopped writing this story :/

So it's 12:40 a.m. and the harsh reality finally hit me square in the nose...I've completely lost interest in writing in this story. 

That's it.

That's all there is to it.

I think I'm gonna discontinue this story. I've drawn it out for waaaaaaay too long and I think it's time to just stop now.  But that doesn't mean I will stop writing! I'm just done with this spoof book. Band AND school (School, c'mon man I thought we were cool!) has been kicking me in the butt and has been preventing me from writing that one FREAKING STORY I KEEP PROMISING TO WRITE GOD I'M SORRY!

Good news though! Summer is right around the corner, and that means I will probably have more time to develop my story before I publish it on Wattpad!

Bad news though! Summer also means band camp (and no, I'm not talking about the dang meme). This will be TOWARD THE END OF JULY, so you guys don't need to worry about not getting a story for a while :)

Okay so now that I got all that crap off of my chest, how are y'all???

I got into Skyrim, I made tons of friends since entering the freaky world of high school, I finished the Legend of Korra and Attack on Titan (the anime) over last summer when I wasn't busy with band, I managed to have maintained A B Honor Roll for a good portion of the year (only 3 1/2 weeks of school left WOO!), I've been working on a story that has been three years in the making (please don't ask, it's a looooong story), I got a graphics tablet, and well...life's been alright I guess!

Also, if you like Fallout 4, Skyrim, or Dark Souls I recommend you check out Grotesque Gamer. He's a small YouTuber (he has amazing sound quality like no joke) and he streams very often. By that, I mean every day (except on Sundays) and if he asks who you are, tell him Leah sent ya!

So yeah guys! It's been great and I can't wait to see you in the future! Goodnight, morning, or whatever time it is and I will see you later, warriors!

~PureMoss =3  <---Well, isn't that face a sight for sore eyes ^w^

Ps: The video is called Ikanaide and it's the Mafumafu cover. If you want the English version, I recommend JobyPhonic's cover. Also, Grotesque Gamer didn't ask me to tell you guys to check him out. I just think he's cool and that he deserves a lot more fans :3 Anyways, I gotta go! See ya!