f o u r t e e n

-hoseok pov-

I looked across at the same familiar male I had looked at days before I ever met Yoongi, but, compared to the first time I ever met him he has changed beyond compare, his eyes were stern and cold and his face showed no empathy, all that was left of Kim Taehyung was not at all him.

"I guess we are back where we started, huh?"
Taehyung smirked looking across at me.

"Why?"
I whispered looking back at him.

"Why what?"

"Why did you come?"
I questioned tightening my fists.

"I came to save you."
Taehyung said with a small chuckle as he leaned in closer.

"Save me from what, Taehyung?"
I replied gritting my teeth, he looked down at his fingers and began fidgeting with the table cloth.

"Yourself, maybe?"
He answered.

"What do you mean?"

"Hoseok, just shut up, ok? I'm not in the mood for an argument just go to sleep or something."
Taehyung replied sounding agitated.

"So, you expect to drag me away from the only person I loved to come back home and relax? Are you stupid? I want answers, why did you come?"
I retorted leaning closer towards Taehyung.

"I came because I wanted to, I never liked the idea of you going and so I did what I knew was right and Hoseok, we both know that he wasn't the only person you loved."
Taehyung replied looking past me.

"I never-"

"You never loved me? Ha, I've had enough of your bullshit, it's time you told the truth, you loved me long before I met Jungkook, Hoseok, at the time I had no feelings for you but as they say, I "fell in love", and it was the worst mistake I ever made-"

"If it's the worst mistake you ever made then leave me alone!"
I interrupted as tears began to fall down my cheeks.

"Leave me alone."
I hastily tried to wipe the tears away as Taehyung looked at me with no emotion.

"After I started dating Jungkook, things changed, didn't they Hoseok?"
Taehyung stated as he smiled softly.

"Why did you do it, Taehyung, why did you leave me?"
I questioned looking at him.

"I didn't leave you Hoseok, you left me."
My mouth opened wide in shock at Taehyung's words.

"It's late, go to sleep."
Taehyung whispered nonchalantly as he stood up and walked out of the room, I looked down at the table and put the palms of my hands over my eyes and began to sob slowly.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't go to sleep and the words that Taehyung had spoken kept repeating in my mind like an ancient chant, I would never fall asleep, not in a million years, I pulled my phone out and looked at the only three numbers on my phone, there were four, but I deleted Taehyung's since I had no means to talk to him.

I looked over Yoongi's number and the 'dial' button below it, I wiped the tears off of my face and held the phone to my ear after dialling the number.

"Hello? Hoseok?"
I began to cry again as the same comforting voice rang through my ears.

"Hoseok? Talk to me, are you ok?"
I open my mouth to say something but quickly shut it not knowing what to say.

"Hoseok?"
I ended the call and placed the phone down on the table and brought my hands up to cover my face, I wish I had someone to tell all my problems to other than Yoongi, he was probably sick of hearing my voice, if he had moved on, why can't I?

I looked up at the small clock hung on the wall.

"12:00pm."
I muttered under my breath.

"Jungkook should be home by now."
I looked around for a car key or house key, I furrowed my eyebrows in disappointment once I couldn't find one.

I looked back at the phone I had placed on the table and picked it up, instantly dialling Jin's number.

"Hello? Hoseok?"
Jin said in his usual happy tone.

"Yes, Jin, could you pick me up?"
I questioned biting my nails.

"I'm sorry Hoseok, but I'm picking up someone else."

"Can't you pick me up as well? I won't embarrass you."
I begged.

"No, sorry, if you saw this person I'm sure he would kill me."
And with that Jin ended the call leaving me confused.

I looked at the phone and wondered whether or not I should dial his number again.

But who was Jin talking about anyway?

* * *

I'm sorry for a short chapter,
I will try making them longer, I promise.
I would just like to say that recently I saw that 'Bookstore' is at 10k !!
I seriously cannot thank everyone enough I am so happy, and Pain is nearly at 3k,
Thank you for the votes, reads and comments that I love to read.
I know this is making the authors note a little too long but I got inspired by something and began writing another namjin book, I don't know whether to publish it or not (please tell me if I should) since I haven't finished green tea and pain yet but look forward to another namjin story soon. ('ヮ')

d.w