Tina

Tina's POV~

Jimmy Jr. And I live in a apartmentk not too far from my old Home/restaurant. I still work there but my parents let me get time off to watch my children Timmy Jr. And Jay-Jay. My lovely husband Jimmy Jr. Is a slow dancer at his dad's restaurant. His father Jimmy Pesto finally accepts his slow dancing. My younglings are playing with blocks while watching my favorite show 'The Equestranauts' while I am resting in my chair writing erotic stories about zombies.

Jimmy Jr. POV~

Well that was quick. I just got home early from work to check on my beloved Tina and my children Timmy Jr. And Jay-Jay. "I'm home" I call as I open the apartment door. Tina quickly shuts her freaky fiction book and sets it on the arm of her chair "DADDY" calls Timmy Jr while running to me I pick him up and kiss his cheek "hey TJ, daddy missed you" Timmy Jr laughs and I set him down. Tina carries Jay-Jay to me "hello Jay-Jay" I say kissing her cheek and I kiss Tina's lips. "How was work" asks Tina setting Jay-Jay down. "It went pretty quick"
"Okay, the kids were just watching 'The Equestranauts"

"Ah boring... Let's watch something together"

"Okay... How about 'Rainbow Rocks'

"Uh sorry honey but let's all agree in something... Let's watch Bambi or Batman"

"Bambi's fine"

"Kids we're gonna watch Bambi!"

The kids stop what they are doing and smile "YAY BAMBI!" They both shout.

"Why don't you have a seat and I'll make us some popcorn" says Tina and she kisses my cheek.