They confessed

Karma:

You and Karma were seated on a sturdy branch of a tree. Karma leaned on the trunk.

"Ne~ (L/N)-chan," Karma hummed, "You know when you can be silly and stupid with somebody all day long? When you don't need a sorry to make me forgive you~? When I like messing you up? Actually, I like being around you~ And-"

"What are you trying to say?"

Karma chuckled, "Simply, I like you."

Nagisa:

You were eating lunch by yourseld behind a bush, on the ground.

Nagisa peeked and saw you, "(L/N)-san!" He said cheerfully and sat in front of you.

"Hi, Nagisa." You replied, "Want some?" You asked, bringing forward your obento box.

He shook his head, "No thanks."

You nodded and took a bite of your food, "So, what brings you here?"

Nagisa gulped and blushed faintly, "Um. Well, actually.."

He bowed low and did a dogeza, "I-I l-like you, (L/N)-san!"

Isogai:

You were told to go to the shed after you go home by Isogai.

"I wonder what he needs.." You said while walking to the shed with the note in your hand.

You entered the shed and closed it. You saw Isogai sitting down with a few papers in his hands. He looked up at his face seemed to show a hint of being flustered.

He stood up and brushed the dirt off his pants. He smiled at you, "Well, it's time for me to be really honest now." He chuckled.

You relaxed a bit and smiled back.

"(L/N)-san, I have feelings for you."

Maehara:

"(L/N)-CHAAAANNNN!!!" Maehara's voice echoed through the forest.

You were with Kayano giggling about some stuffs. You looked to where his voice was coming from and saw Maehara running towards you.

When he reached you, he put his arms on your shoulder, "My feelings for you are legit."

A vein mark appeared on your head. You readied your fist for a punch.

"Soooo~ Let's date?" He grinned.

You punched him in the head, "WHAT KIND OF CONFESSION WAS THAT?!"

Gakushuu:

You were reading your favorite book in the library while it was lunch break.

You heard footsteps coming towards you. You lifted your head, 'Must be the librarian to return books...' You thought and went back into reading.

The footsteps stopped, "There you are."

You looked again and saw Gakushuu. You blinked at him in surprise because you never thought that he'd be looking for you.

He exhaled, "Okay, I'll be blunt."

You slightly tilted your head. 'Is it my part of the project?' You thought.

"I like you and I'm sure you feel the same way."

Your jaw dropped. He waved a hand and started to walk away, "Ja."