Paris

Alec's head rested on Magnus' lap as the aeroplane, of which they were aboard, soared over the Atlantic Ocean though to a certain city of love. It had taken Magnus over an hour to convince Alec to actually come to the airport considering that he refused to tell his boyfriend where they were heading. Confused, Alec awoke by Magnus shaking his shoulders.
"Babe," whined Magnus. "Alexander, listen."

The pilot's voice echoed though the plane causing Magnus to giggle in excitement. "Hello, or should I say Bonjour? We have just arrived in Paris and would appreciate if you could all make a single file line towards the front of the plane. Thankyou."

Alec let out a squeal and started grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Gripping each others hand, the couple dashed to the front of the plane even pushing a few people out of the way in the process.

➰In the Hotel Room➰

"Alexander, I unpacked our stuff so where do you wanna go first?" Magnus asked with a smirk on his face.
"The Eiffel Tower!" Alec practically squealed.
"Ok, baby," Magnus said, whilst making a make shift portal to the top of the phenomenon leaving a swirl of blue mist on Alec's nose. Alec frowned.
"You're so adorable," Magnus stated before kissing Alec's nose slightly. Now Alec was distracted he snatched a velvet box from the top drawer. "Come on, let's go."

➰At the Eiffel Tower➰

Magnus stared into Alec's striking blue eyes as his boyfriend of two years. He looked like he fit in: Alec was the most beautiful person he had ever met and Magnus loved him dearly. Today he was going to do it.

Magnus was going to propose...

Dun dun dun... I'm going to make a part two soon but I'm kinda busy at the minute xxx