One

You're a huge YouTube fanatic. You mainly watch YouTubers such as (insert favorite youtuber(s) here). You also have a fan account on Twitter dedicated to these YouTubers. (Insert Twitter account name here). But lately, there have been streams of people following you and DMing you to check out their YouTube channel. You do, but they do not seem interesting or they do not have anything to offer.

However, while on YouTube, under "Recommended For You" are several videos by the same person, RobertIDK. One involves a cover of the song called "STATE CHAMPS: Around the World and Back" and the other video recommended was a video of him and his friend playing "Five Nights at Freddy's". You watch the Five Nights at Freddy's video and smile at their reactions. You then watch his cover song and smile again, thinking he's a really good singer.

You immediately comment on that video, saying:

Amazing video! You should be a full time singer! :)

Then, after commenting, you subscribe to his channel. You look at the subscriber count, over 3,000 subscribers! You were impressed with the amount of subscribers and you had hopes that he would become an upcoming famous YouTuber.

You then go on Twitter and follow his account and leave a simple comment saying that you think he's very talented.

You then log off for a few hours.
---
When you come back on Twitter, the first thing that catches your eye is the notification RobertIDK is now following you! Your eyes widened, totally surprised. You've just seen this guy on the internet today and he's already following you on Twitter.

Then, you thought with him being a YouTuber, you thought he would DM you saying "come check out my channel" and send you a link. But instead, he DMed you saying.

RobertIDK: Hi

You immediately respond back.

You: Hi :)

You then decided to say:

You: I saw your channel today and subscribed to it! I think you're very talented!
RobertIDK: Ik I saw ur tweet and ur comment on YouTube! It's very nice! Thank you!

You smile.

You were going to stop the conversation there, but you decided to DM him again.

You: If you need any help, just let me know!
RobertIDK: Thank you!

You then stop the conversation there. You go through your timeline on Twitter and see a few other people talking about his channel and tweeting him.

You felt relieved knowing you weren't the only person who knew about him so far.

And you knew you wouldn't be the last.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note!

Sorry this first chapter is probably complete crap but I really wanted to make a RobertIDK fanfic! I think he's an amazing person and he's a great singer and he's also very entertaining! For those of you who haven't watched him yet or have never heard of him I highly recommend that you watch him!

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I will make more in the future. This story probably won't have as long of chapters as my other fanfics but hopefully I can make it work out!

More to come hopefully soon!
~Jackir30