Chapter 25 (The Ending)

1 year later:

Jade's POV

Wow so much has happened in the last year. It's been so crazy but i wouldn't change it for the world. Everything was going amazing. Me and Perrie couldn't be better. Leigh and Jesy were back together although I don't think they ever broke up. It took a little bit longer for Lauren and Kat to get back together but it happened in the end.

My parents had offered Perrie, Kat and Leigh a job here. So we didn't have to have a long distance relationship but i wouldn't have cared if we did. I'd still want to be with her either way.

Right now I was laying in bed with Perrie quietly snoring beside me. I loved waking up to her and I definitely planned on it staying that way. We had talked about getting married before so It wasn't like I was scared of her saying no. I just wanted to make it perfect.

"Babe go back to sleep", Perrie whines cuddling into me more.

"I cant I'm not tired. We should get up though or else we'll be late", i say sitting up

"Nooooo", she whines again

"Yessssss", i whine making us both laugh

We get up and get dressed before going to get some breakfast. We had just got our food when the others Arrived.

"You look pretty tired Perrie. Did Jade tire you out?", Jesy said smirking

I smirked earning a smack from Perrie.

"No she didn't tire Me out", she says taking a drink.

"That's not true", I said making her choke on her drink.

The rest of the day i didn't really see Perrie that much. Well except at lunch   I had asked Leigh and Kat to get her dressed tonight for a secret date I had planned for us.

I was getting dressed when Jesy and Lauren busted in. I seriously think they don't know what Knocking is.

"Are you nervous?", Lauren asks

"Yeah definitely", i say putting my shoes on

"Why?, your never nervous when you two go on dates"

"It's not just a normal date though", i smile

"What do you mean?", Jesy says as they both look confused

I pull the little box out of my pocket, they're faces were Priceless.

"Oh my god", they squeal and hug me really tight. I laugh hugging them back. I finally get dressed and make my way to Perrie's room. I knock on the door and the door opens making me stop breathing.

"You look stunning", i say smiling

"You look very good too", she blushes

"You ready to go?", I ask

"Yeah let's go", she says. We walk out of the hotel and i take her to the first stop of our date. The beach.

"I brought you here because I know you love the beach. Plus it's quiet and the waves are relaxing so it's perfect for our date", i say sitting her down. I sit down beside her and smile at her looking at the waves.

"You're so beautiful", I say making her smile looking at me.

"Thank you", she says

"My pleasure", i smile back at her

She leans in and pecks my lips. I take her hand in mine and smile at how perfect her hands fit mine.

"They're made for each other", she says staring at our hands too.

"Yeah they do", i bring her hand up and kiss it. I couldn't wish for a better moment than right now. All I wanted was her. To wake up next to her every morning and fall asleep next to her every night. She's my future.

She suddenly jumps on me and crashes our lips together. I was surprised but i instantly kiss her back. I could do this forever. She smiles into the kiss making me smile too. We finally pulled away, she sat on my lap and put our foreheads together. And we just sat there staring into each others eyes listening to the waves in the background.

"What was that for?", I ask Caressing her cheek

"For what you said", she smiles

"I said all the out loud didn't I?", I ask

"Yeah and i loved it", she says kissing my cheek before resting her forehead on mine again.

"It's all true", I say. We sit there for a minute or two before I realised that I said this is the perfect moment.

"Marry me",I whisper

"What?", she says

"Will you marry me?", I ask again

"A million times yes", she squeals and tears up hugging me tightly. I lift her up and kiss her again making us both smile.

And that's how I met the girl of my dreams. My wife. My princess. My everything.

A year later we got married and started to think about kids. My dad gave me the hotel as he was retiring. We soon found out that Perrie was pregnant. We ended up having a girl called skyler and big brother greyson. You could say I have a perfect life and I'd 100% agree.

Sorry it was so late guys. I forgot to update and then i had a Ton of homework. But anyway i hope you enjoy this ending. I tried my best.

Have a good day :)