Levis Squad

Levi POV
...this brat
"Well, it's time we get going, right Erwin?" I asked
"Yeah, we need to test Eren for his skills as soon as possible" Erwin replied.

Erwin and Hanji left the room whilst Eren, Akari and Levi got ready to leave.

Time Skip~
Eren POV
We arrived at a stable where there were a group of people and horses. A woman with short blond hair and blue eyes, standing next to her were three men. One had brown eyes, tied-up blond hair and a beard, the other looked like a copy of Levi but on drugs with a half-assed hairdo. The last one was a taller make with pointy brown hair.

Levi stopped in front of them and began to speak,
"This is Petra, Gunther, Eld and Oluo, they are all part of my squad and you brats better respect them. They are going to be your superiors from now"
As their names were being called they stepped up. Apparently the guy who had Levi's cut was Oluo, the female with short hair was Petra, the blond man was Eld and the male with brown hair was Gunther.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!!" I shouted while saluting,
"Yea...Nice to meet'Cha" Akari said.
"Who do you think you are, brat?!" Oluo yelled at her ," Show some respect to your supe-"
She cut him off by hitting him on the head making him bite his tongue ,"Shutup you Levi wanna be, there are only a very small amount of people which I somewhat acknowledge and care about, frankly you aren't one of them and don't seem like becoming one".
Whoa....

He looked at her, eyes full of anger and familiarity...he opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Levi.
"That's enough Akari. There's no need to start a fight and you guys stop laughing!" He yelled as Eld and Petra laughed their heads off.
"I don't get what's so funny" Levi continued.
"Pffft...ahaha...ha.... Well it's been a while that we've seen Akari...." Petra started
"And I see no reason to lie to Eren"
"Huh?"
They all turned to me and Akari was the one to speak
"You see, this isn't the first time I have met these guys. You know when I told you about joining the Survey Corps?"
I nodded as she continued
"Well that was intentional, though you being a Titan was ...unexpected"

----------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated in a while and that this update is so short!!!_| ̄|○ school has gotten pretty hectic and I have some IMPORTANT test coming up (not HSC though XD) I wrote this chapter on whim so I'm sorry if it's not good
I promise next update will be better ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ