22. City Lovin'

Ugh today was the first day of school. And I'm not looking forward to 10th grade. in my Journalism class, I'm the ONLY Sophomore in there! Everyone else in the class are either Seniors or Juniors. It's so awkward ughhh.

And I don't like my Spanish teacher.

Fmllll.

_____________________________________________

Kelsey’s POV:

          “I don’t like it, Kelsey,” Harry said over the phone, causing me to sigh.

          “It’s not like I planned for Logan coming, Harry,” I tell him, rubbing the back of my neck as I paced the living room. “Besides, he’ll be gone soon.”

          Harry sighed. “I don’t like the fact that you’re alone with him,” he says. “Who knows what he’ll try,” he adds with a mumble.

          The thing is, I didn’t even tell Harry about Logan coming to London – he found out on Twitter. And the moment he did, he called me to confirm this and to his displeasure, it was. But it didn’t really matter, since I was leaving for New York in three days. Yeah, Logan has been here for three days and it’s been a bit strange.

          Logan and I used to be inseparable and did every single thing together. But ever since Harry came into the picture, Logan has been acting cold towards him and always tried to make him look bad. My eyes widened as I had started realizing something.

          The problem in this whole situation was Logan himself. He never gave Harry a chance, who in turn was just as cold to him because of the way he was being treated. Harry was a nice guy, and he never picked a fight with anyone deliberately. Logan, however, is the opposite – he always had been. He likes picking fights.

          “He won’t try anything, Harry,” I assure him, getting back into the conversation. “I won’t let him.”

          “I trust you not to let him do anything,” Harry sighs. “I just don’t trust him.

          For some reason, I couldn’t help but smile as I looked down at the floor. Biting down my bottom lip, I raised an eyebrow as I looked out the window. “Harry Styles, are you jealous?” I ask with a laugh.

          I was answered by silence for a couple of seconds, before I heard his voice. “Yes.”

          I didn’t know what I was expecting, but when the word was heard I felt a blush rise on my cheeks. Incredible – half way across the world and Harry still had the effect on making me blush. Leaning against the wall on my side, I chuckled slightly and said, “You don’t need to be.”

          “You’re right,” Harry finally says. “So did you get your ticket for New York yet?”

          “Yeah,” I grin. “I’m so excited.”     

          Harry lets out a laugh. “I can tell,” he says. “When you get here, I’m gonna be taking you to the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty – wherever you want to go.”

          My heart jumped as I licked my bottom lip. “That’s awfully sweet of you, Harry,” I say. “You don’t have to –”

          “I want to,” he cut me off. “It’ll be fun.”

          I chuckle. “Whatever you say, buddy.”

*~*~*~*

Harry’s POV: