6

"Ten kegs?" Lynn asked, incredulously, as she walked around the side of the pool table.

"You know how much damage we could do, with ten kegs?" Tyler pointed out, as he positioned himself for a shot on the opposite side of the table. "Duke's got it all hooked up."

"Duke's a douche." Matt stated, as he neared Tyler. Lynn took her eyes off the pair, and looked to Jeremy, who was sat hovering over a bunch of papers. He caught Lynn's eye, but she looked away immediately, tuning back into Matt and Tyler's conversation.

"Yeah, a douche with ten kegs." Tyler told Matt. "Aka, my new best friend." Jeremy laughed, at this, and Tyler turned to him. "What's the problem, Gilbert?" He asked him.

"Don't have one, Lockwood." He retaliated.

"Yeah, I didn't think so." Tyler simply said, and turned back to the pool table.

"You ever get bored of it?" Matt asked him.

"Of what?"

"Yourself." The blonde teen, said and made his way away from him. Lynn laughed at this, and Tyler glared at her, from across the table. She shrugged, at him, and pointed at the table, telling him to take his shot.

Jeremy laughed, yet again, and Tyler turned to him. "Keep laughing, buddy." Lynn mentally cheered, when she saw Tyler finally move to take a shot.

"Finally." Lynn sighed, and moved out of the way as Tyler stood where she just was. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Caroline approach Jeremy. The blonde sent Lynn a smile, and she returned it. The blonde hesitated, at first, but then came up to Lynn.

"Hi." She greeted.

"Hey." Lynn replied, to her, and quickly looked to her left at Tyler who was glaring at her, telling her to carry on with the game. She rolled her eyes at him, and turned back to Caroline.

"Have you seen Elena, or Bonnie?" She asked, and Lynn shook her head to tell her no. Caroline sighed, and slightly shrugged. "I've been calling them, both, like a hundred times, but they're not picking up."

"No, I haven't seen, them." Lynn told the blonde. "Sorry." Caroline mumbled an 'It's ok' and then spun on her heel, and went to Jeremy. Lynn turned back to Tyler, who was still glaring at her. "What?" She asked him, and moved around the corner of the table.

"It's annoying when I'm trying to play, and you stop mid game." He explained to her. She laughed at his reasoning.

"Well, now you know how I feel when you do the same."

"Ok, so Elena's missing, what's that got to do with me?" Lynn complained, to Stefan, on the phone, as she exited the Grill and began to make her way home.

She heard Stefan sigh. "I just wanted to know if you've heard from her." He asked her, and Lynn could hear the worry in his voice.

"No, Stefan," She answered. "I have not seen, or spoken to, Elena, lately."

"Okay, thanks anyway." Stefan said to her. "If you hear anything, let me know, okay?"

"Will do." Lynn said, and she pulled her phone away from her ear and hung up. She wondered for a moment when the last time she saw Elena was, then simply dismissed the thought and carried on walking.

"Bonnie?" Lynn called out, as she narrowed her eyes as she neared the witch. She came to the party, with Tyler and then had a few drinks. Eventually, it all became a bit much for her, so she decided on going for a walk in a random direction, away from the noise and drunk teenagers. As she neared Bonnie, she noticed another figure stood beside her. She focused on the figure, and eventually made out Bonnie's grams. "Okay, either I am really drunk, or the Bennett's decided to go for a little walk in the woods." She laughed to herself. "Yup. I'm definitely drunk."