The Plan

(A/N) HEY GUYS IM BAAACKKKK!!!

Dipper's POV:
Now it is time. I knew Mabel wasn't really my cousin. It's obvious. It is part of Father and I's plan to turn her insane to join us into taking over the world. We are evil, whats your point? "Okay Pinetree, how is everything going with the plan?" Father comes in and asks me. "Brilliant! She is falling for it." I respond. We share and evil laugh and head back to the dreamscape with Shooting Star with us. But soon, we would have to erase her memory and give her my end of the deal. Soon is now. I erase her memories of my demon self. I copy all of the Dipper memories into the twin of me and sent them both home. "Father, good job on getting Tad to pretend Shooting Star is my cousin!" I walked away laughing. I dont understand how he was able to persuade him to do this for us!

"Actually Alcor, she is actually your cousin...I figured it out after we made the plan." I was shocked. No matter what I was never ridden of her overwhelming silliness. "Fine Father, I will restore her memories and get rid of the fake Dipper." I brought her back and restored all of the memories and disposed of the fake Dipper. Ugh! Plan always seem to change, no matter how set and stone they are! Guess I will see how Uncle Tad trains Shooting Star. And hopefully she doesnt turn on us after she learns her abilities. I dont see the point in killing her.

Edited on August 15, 2017