Chapter 60

((this chapter will be in kik and irl. bold = kik, also when they speak?? & regular = irl))

alex ~: oh fuckfuckfuck today is my wedding day

ryanwashere !!: AHH YES

zack attack: AH MY CHILDREN BABE

rian awesome: OUR SON AND CHILD ARE GETTING MARRIED

jack ~: im rlly nervous.

happy camper: max is trying to fight the girls to get out of the house first

gibberish ¡: I WON

breezy's bitch: we're on our way Alex!!!

sarah's slut: ((((:

jack ~: HELP ME SOMEONE GET READY.

brenwashere !!: Brendon and i are on our way

dallon 👀: COMING M8

jack ~: THANK YOU

((smol timeskip bc yeah))

It was an hour before the wedding.

Alex was all dressed up with Max, Sarah, and Breezy, all four sitting around Alex's hotel room. They were just waiting for Steven to come pick them up so they could all head to the place where Alex and Jack decided to get married.

Alex was wearing a white suit, black undershirt, and a white tie. They were the one that was gonna be walking down the aisle so they decided to wear white.

Max wore a regular black tux and the girls? Sarah and Breezy wore matching floral dresses that stopped just a little bit above their knees.

A knock came from the door and Max got up, hurrying to the door and swinging it open. "Steven!"

"Hey, Maxxy. " Steven said, leaning down to peck his fiancé's cheek.

Alex jumped up from their seat on the bed, tripping over their own feet. Luckily Sarah and Breezy caught them before they fell.

"Come on, Alex. Let's get going. " Sarah chirped.

"Forty-five minutes. " Max said, nudging Steven out of the doorway.

Breezy went ahead of Alex and Sarah, catching up with Max(who had grabbed the ring Alex had chosen for Jack) and Steven. Sarah and Alex on the other had were walking a bit slower since Alex was practically on the verge of a panic attack.

---

Jack was at his and Alex's apartment. He had been getting dressed when Brendon, Dallon, and Ryan all arrived.

brenwashere !!: we're here

jack ~: door is unlocked. someone pls help me with this tie.

dallon 👀: OMW

Jack sat on the bed he shared with Alex, waiting for his friends to come up.

Dallon was the first to be in the room. He ran inside, Brendon chasing after him.

Jack's eyes widened when Dallon tripped and fell, Brendon tripping and falling ontop of him.