The Lovely Bite: 16. Wondering What Is True

I plop on my bed, stuffing my head into my pillow.

"Thank goodness it's over." I mumble against the pillow and Piper lays on her bed. When I turn to my side I see her staring at the ceiling.

"It wasn't that bad."

"I know but sipping out of that damn cup was annoying." I reply back, hearing Piper giggle.

"That is true but we only have four more days of those classes left then we meet the lovely boys." I purse my lips into a thin line, feeling my cheeks heat up. Piper realizes after she narrows her eyes at me and she sits up. "Don't tell me you met one of them."

"It was a quick talk." I blurt out and she opens her mouth wide.

"Adeline! Who! Tell me!" She whines and I sit up also, crossing my legs over each other.

"Okay, okay, his name is Evan Blackwell-"

"-Ooo, so mysterious." She cuts me off and I laugh, rolling my eyes jokingly.

"Not really, he seems cool, not shy or weird... Just normal..." My voice fades at the end of my sentence because I think of my ex. I always thought I could move on but when I always try and get in another relationship I pull away because of John. Because of fucking John...

"Is there something bad about him?" Piper asks me because my voice faded like I wanted to say something negative. I shake my head.

"No, he's perfect I can't even explain how he looks, you need to wait and see." She clenches onto her pillow against her chest.

"Aw! I want to see!" She whines and buries her head into the pillow.

"Gotta wait Piper." I chuckle but eventually my happy time fades away again and I think about John.

"Maybe something will happen between you two." She wiggles her eyebrows playfully and I throw my pillow at her.

"No, nothing will happen. As you can see, he is going to be a vampire soon and I do not want to be in a relationship with a vampire."

"Who cares, he will still be the same Evan Blackwell." She says his name passionately and I sigh, resting my head against my hands.

"Didn't you hear Mr. Xander? He says that when they become a vampire, everything changes. If he does have an interest in me, it's all going to fade when he's in transition."

"That's true..."

"But I did hear that he has a brother." Her eyes light up and they become big when I see them through the lenses.

"Are you serious! How old is he?" I shrug, catching my pillow she tosses it back after I threw it at her. 

"I don't know, maybe he isn't even in the game. Maybe he's older or younger." I say and Piper frowns.

"It'd be awesome if he was in the game too, we can date the Blackwell brothers!"

"Calm your shit you hoe." I say jokingly to her. "You are going too far with this now." I add and she laughs, plopping her body back onto her bed.

"It would be hot though."

"It would." I mumble back and Piper's eyes light up again as she gasps.

"How about if they are twins!" She squeals and I giggle at the thought.

"I doubt it. If they were and they are here to take control of their Pureblood family country in the vampire world, how would both of them control it? If I had a twin, I probably wouldn't agree with their argument."

"True, I never agreed with my sister."

"You have a sister?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"Yeah, she's twenty-one but I guess I could never agree with her because she's older than me." Piper sighs and I nod my head.

"You are right. I never experienced having a sibling." I think of the thought and it all goes back to the picture of my real parents I saw earlier.

"Yeah, I love her but she can be a pain... You know how your real dad was a vampire?" She asks me out of the blue and I narrow my eyes to her, nodding. "If he was here for the game and he was a Pureblood, who took his spot then for his families country? Can't you get it back because you are the next generation?"

"I don't know, I kind of don't really care honestly."

"Wouldn't you want to know if you have a grandfather or something?" I bite my bottom lip, rethinking about her question. Do I really want to know?

"I guess I can ask Mr. Hansel. He might know."

"Oh he knows." She says back to me.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because he is your guardian and he was best friends with your dad." I nod my head, standing up from sitting on my bed.

"You know what, you are right." I reply back, tossing my pillow onto my bed. "I'm gonna go ask him right now."

"Right now?"

"Right now." I mock back with a smile on my lips.

"Well, wait. You are going to leave me alone in this boring room?" She sits up again from laying down.

"It'll be quick. Just stay here and then I'll come back when we have dinner. And you have Netflix, you'll be fine." 

"Can I come?" She whispers to me and I slip on my shoes, looking up at her.

"Um..."

"Please! I won't talk I promise! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!" She pushes out her bottom lip, going on her knees and acting like a puppy.

"Oh fine, let's go." I say while she gets up and cheers, running to her combat boots and slipping them on.

"Adventure time!" She jumps up and down while I shut our dorm door.

"Oh calm down, it ain't no adventure. It's more like talking time. Unless you want to do something crazy after that."

"Like what?" She says while we walk towards the elevator.

"After talking to Mr. Hansel, let's sneak over the fence and let's see the actual vampire world."

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope." I say, popping the p.

We walk inside the elevator when the doors open and we stand side by side.

"I'm in."

Heyyyyyy!! So that is Evan in the slide up there ^^^

If you want me to do other characters tell me here and I'll post a picture of them every time I update.

Short and a slow chapter but it's something.

Hopefully the talk goes well and Adeline's idea of sneaking out! She must be out of her mind!

Vote
Comment
Follow me :)