"You can't just let me in through the front door?"

"Do you want my mother to cook you a midnight snack too?" Madhu asks him.

RK chuckles hearing her. "Love you, sweetheart. And that balcony is to your room?"

"Yes. And be quiet."

Madhu watches as RK effortlessly climbed the wall and from there on to the balcony. She stood there as he crossed the balcony and walked towards her room with a sexy smile. RK asks about to kiss her when she steps back and asks him "How many times have you done this?"

"Never."

"Why?" Madhu asks him suspiciously, she knew he was not a virgin but this he has never done before is kind of a shock.

"Because I found you now. And no one else was worth it." RK tells her.

Madhu couldn't help smiling hearing him and she moves towards him. They start kissing as Madhu shut the balcony door.

RK tugs on Madhu's nightshirt and lifts it up as they kissed. Madhu slightly nervous steps back and let him remove her night shirt. Seeing her naked once again his breath gets caught in his throat. RK cups her face and tells her, "I love you, Madhu."

"I love you too, RK." Madhu whispers and takes his lips in hers.

Madhu starts tugging on his t-shirt and RK removes it.

Madhu and RK were cuddling in bed.

"What's time?" Madhu asks him.

"Don't know." RK shrugs.

"You should go."

"Look now who is treating me like her midnight booty call?" RK teases her.

"It's not that. If Mama finds you here I'll be dead."

"Few minutes before, you were not worried about your Mama."

"I had other things keeping me occupied."

"Like this?" RK asks her as he rolled her over and started kissing her.

RK left a little before sunrise.

Things were going smoothly for Madhu and RK. RK always sneaked into Madhu's house at night, and when they could they met up at RK's house while Trish is not around. Padmini had to go for a relative's wedding for a week and Madhu sighting exams doesn't go with her and moves into Trish house for that week.

RK and Madhu were watching TV while Trish was on the phone. They were sitting on the floor as RK preferred to sit on the floor and Madhu wanted to sit with him.

"What do you know about my parents?" RK suddenly asks her.

Madhu turns to him in shock at the sudden question. "Your parents?"

"Yes... has Trish ever told you anything about them?" RK asks her with a serious look.

"I know that when Trish was like 3 years old, they got divorced and you were with your father while she was with your mother."

"That is right. Then what do you know?"

"That when you turned 18, you moved to India and you started working and studying. Once you completed your studies and got a job you called Trish and asked her whether she wanted to move to India and be with you, and she did."

"That's pretty much it." RK tells her.

"Why did you ask?" Madhu asks him.

"I thought you should know."